iNOS Antibody [DyLight 550] Summary
Produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminus of the Human iNOS.
Human (100%), Mouse (100%). Backed by our 100% Guarantee.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
DyLight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Alternate Names for iNOS Antibody [DyLight 550]
- EC 184.108.40.206
- Hepatocyte NOS
- Inducible NO synthase
- Inducible NOS
- nitric oxide synthase 2, inducible
- nitric oxide synthase 2A (inducible, hepatocytes)
- nitric oxide synthase, inducible
- nitric oxide synthase, macrophage
- NOS type II
- Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase NOS2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Am, Bv, Ca, Dr, Sh
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Gp
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, PEP-ELISA, IHC-WhMt
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, KO
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Hu, Mu
Publications for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-99091R) (0)
There are no publications for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-99091R).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-99091R) (0)
There are no reviews for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-99091R).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-99091R). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
We need to evaluate the level of iNOS in Rat sciatic nerve by Western Blot. I see that you have few antibodies suitable for that, could you please recommend the best what you have for our purposes?
- We have 4 iNOS antibodies that are suitable for your experiment. The best choice for you will depend on your specific preferences, in this case the main difference will be the immunogen location. If the immunogen is not important to you, then I would recommend choosing NB300-605 as it gives you the best value and we are able to provide the exact immunogen.
Other Available Formats
Additional iNOS Products
Bioinformatics Tool for iNOS Antibody (NBP2-99091R)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to iNOS Antibody (NBP2-99091R). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on iNOS.