- For country specific support Contact Us
- For general questions please email us at email@example.com
- For question of a technical nature please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read through our general FAQ's
- Read through our technical FAQ's
- Live Chat - click on the handy box in the bottom righthand corner for help now!
Hours of operation
- US 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
- Canada 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
- Europe 8:00am - 5:00pm GMT
- Support by Application Discover general protocols, troubleshooting guides, videos, webinars, and illustrated assays for popular Novus product applications.
- General Support for Protocols
- Support by Product Type Specific protocols for individual Novus products.
- General Support What is an antibody, common buffers, useful tools, and other lab knowledge.
- Whitepapers Read our whitepapers on hypoxia, TLRs, TBI and more!
- Technical and Customer support frequently asked questions.
- Personal concierge service for locating the products that will best serve you.
- 100% Guarantee = 100% peace of mind, find out why.
- Get free stuff like Amazon gift cards by submitting reviews and using your favorite products.
- Enter to win a $500 travel voucher in our quarterly drawing!
- Want to find out more about your protein of interest? Explore your favorite gene, pathway, or disease with ease!
Our shipping costs are determined based on the country to which your order is sent - view the shipping cost table here. Shipping is only charged once - if your order must be sent in separate shipments, you will only be charged for shipping once, NOT multiple times. If you wish to charge shipping to your FedEx account, you may do so and will only be charged a material and handling fee. We ship all peptides, proteins and lysates on dry ice. Have any questions? Get in touch with our Customer Service Team here.
We guarantee our products 100% for applications and species stated on product datasheets. If you have trouble with one of our products, please contact our Technical Support Team at email@example.com and we will be sure to either resolve your problem or refund your purchase. We do ask that you do not return any products before first receiving a return authorization from our Technical Support Team. For all other returns due to customer error please contact our Customer Service Team here.
It is important to us to protect your privacy and confidentiality. Please review the following statement to better understand how Novus Biologicals collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our website.
What kind of information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our mailing list and/or respond to our customer satisfaction survey. You may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, organization/institution name, phone number, fax number, and credit card or purchase order information. We ask this information in order to process your order and give you the best possible customer service. We also use your information to personalize your experience, improve our website, administer promotions, and provide you with information regarding new products. We continually strive to improve our website in order to better serve you and we may use your information and the feedback we receive to do so. We also use your information to send you e-mails about our current promotions and special offers. If you wish to unscribe to these emails please see the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail. All marketing and promotional e-mails sent by us include an unsubscribe link as per the CAN-SPAM act.
You can choose to disable the Service at their website here.