Publications for CD31/PECAM-1 Antibody (NBP1-71663AF647) (0)
There are no publications for CD31/PECAM-1 Antibody (NBP1-71663AF647).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD31/PECAM-1 Antibody (NBP1-71663AF647) (0)
There are no reviews for CD31/PECAM-1 Antibody (NBP1-71663AF647).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD31/PECAM-1 Antibody (NBP1-71663AF647). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I have recently purchased CD31/PECAM1 Antibody (Alexa Fluor 674) (catalogue number: NBP1-71663AF647). I would like to use this antibody on some samples in immunohistochemistry however I do not have the recommended antibody dilution. These samples are kidn
- When performing IHC with paraffin-embedded tissue, the recommended starting dilution for the unconjugated antibody (NBP1-71663) is 1:50. With an unconjugated antibody you would see some signal amplification through the use of a secondary antibody for detection, and as such you might require a more concentrated solution of the conjugated form, NBP1-71663AF647, when staining your samples.
Other Available Formats
Additional CD31/PECAM-1 Products
Related Products by Gene
, FACTOR VIII
Bioinformatics Tool for CD31/PECAM-1 Antibody (NBP1-71663AF647)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD31/PECAM-1 Antibody (NBP1-71663AF647). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD31/PECAM-1