Publications for FGF-4 Antibody (NBP1-83291) (0)
There are no publications for FGF-4 Antibody (NBP1-83291).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FGF-4 Antibody (NBP1-83291) (0)
There are no reviews for FGF-4 Antibody (NBP1-83291).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FGF-4 Antibody (NBP1-83291). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I have just apllied FGF4 to oral tissue and have seen cell surface staining and cytoplasmic. Is this true?
- FGF4 is a secreted protein. It binds to its receptor on the cell surface and the receptor and ligand are known to translocate to the cytomplasm and nucleus. The staining you are seeing sounds like it is correct.
Additional FGF-4 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for FGF-4 Antibody (NBP1-83291)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FGF-4 Antibody (NBP1-83291). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FGF-4