Publications for FoxP3 Antibody (NBP2-34620IR) (0)
There are no publications for FoxP3 Antibody (NBP2-34620IR).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FoxP3 Antibody (NBP2-34620IR) (0)
There are no reviews for FoxP3 Antibody (NBP2-34620IR).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FoxP3 Antibody (NBP2-34620IR). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
Does FoxP3 antibodies comes in lyophilized form?
- FoxP3 antibodies, aka JM2 IPEX, and Scurfin antibodies, have the following products in lyophilized form: NBP1-18319, AF3240.
What the theoretical molecular weight for FoxP3 antibodies?
- The TMW of FoxP3 antibodies is approximately 47 - 52 kDa.
Additional FoxP3 Antibody (FXP3/197) [DyLight 755] Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for FoxP3 Antibody (NBP2-34620IR)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FoxP3 Antibody (NBP2-34620IR). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FoxP3.
Is has been established that the regulatory transcription factor FOXP3 (a member of the forkhead/winged-helix family of transcription factors) is imperative to immune system homeostasis through CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cell function. Distinctively,... Read full blog post.
FOXP3: Master Regulatory Transcriptional Factor
FOXP3, a forkhead family transcription factor specially expressed in regulatory T (Treg) cells, controls the expression of many key immune-regulatory genes. Treg cells are a population of T lymphocytes that have critical roles in the immune system hom... Read full blog post.