CD45 Antibody Summary
Synthetic peptide contain a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 914 and 964 (P08575) of CD45
Human (100%), Bovine (100%). Backed by our 100% Guarantee.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
0.1M Tris (pH 7.0), 0.1M Glycine and 20% Glycerol
Immunogen affinity purified
- Western Blot 1:500-1:3000
- Flow Cytometry 1:50-1:200
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:100-1:1000
The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Alternate Names for CD45 Antibody
- CD45 antigen
- EC 126.96.36.199
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, C
- receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- T200 glycoprotein
- T200 leukocyte common antigen
- T200receptor type, c polypeptide
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. PTPs are known to be signaling molecules that regulate a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, mitotic cycle, and oncogenic transformation. This PTP contains an extracellular domain, a single transmembrane segment and two tandem intracytoplasmic catalytic domains, and thus belongs to receptor type PTP. This gene is specifically expressed in hematopoietic cells. This PTP has been shown to be an essential regulator of T- and B-cell antigen receptor signaling. It functions through either direct interaction with components of the antigen receptor complexes, or by activating various Src family kinases required for the antigen receptor signaling. This PTP also suppresses JAK kinases, and thus functions as a regulator of cytokine receptor signaling. Four alternatively spliced transcripts variants of this gene, which encode distinct isoforms, have been reported. [provided by RefSeq]
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, Func, In vitro, In vivo, Flow-CS
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, S-ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Species: Mu, Rt, Bovine, Human
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF
Publications for CD45 Antibody (NBP2-15811) (0)
There are no publications for CD45 Antibody (NBP2-15811).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD45 Antibody (NBP2-15811) (0)
There are no reviews for CD45 Antibody (NBP2-15811).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD45 Antibody (NBP2-15811). (Showing 1 - 3 of 3 FAQ).
We are interested in CD45 antibodies that could react with dog, please let me know which products in your catalog you would recommend.
- I would recommend one of these CD45 antibodies to you, as these have all been validated for use with dog/canine samples.
We would like to order a CD45 antibody to stain immune cells that were isolated from a ligated sciatic nerve of mice with double immunofluorescence (using PFA-fixed tissue on slides). Which of the following rat monoclonal CD45 antibodies would you recommend: 30-F11, IBL-3/16 or 5C16?
- I would recommend clone 30-F11. As clone IBL-3/16 has not yet been validated for IHC-P application, we would not be able to guarantee its workability on PFA-fixed tissue. Although both other clones i.e. 30-F11 and 5C16, would be good for your samples, CD45 30-F11 # NB100-77417 is a well known clone that offers more flexibility around protocol because of availability of its conjugated forms. It would be advantageous to use a conjugated primary as you are planning for double-immunostaining procedure.
I would like to perform ICC of human leukocytes with NBP2-15811. I am uncertain if this antibody is suitable since the ICC result on its datasheet is produced by mouse ESC D3. I also feel uncertain because I have failed with similar CD45 antibodies from Abcam and Genetex. Do you have any tips or suggestion for this application?
- Our CD45 antibody with catalog number NBP2-15811 is covered by the Novus Guarantee to detect CD45 in human and mouse samples by Western blotting and by ICC. Unfortunately we do not currently have any ICC data in human cells that we can share with you. The immunogen used to generate NBP2-15811 is a synthetic peptide containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 914 and 964 of human CD45. I ran an alignment for you between the human (P08575) and mouse (P06800) CD45 proteins, and can confirm that the sequence homology in this region is 94%. Therefore you would expect the antibody to detect the human protein. For reference, here is a link to our ICC protocol which you may find useful.
Additional CD45 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD45 Antibody (NBP2-15811)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD45 Antibody (NBP2-15811). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD45.
CD45 - Much more than just a housekeeping protein
CD45, also known as T200 or the Leukocyte Common Antigen (LCA), is encoded by the Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor type C (PTPRC) gene. The protein is expressed exclusively on cells of the haematopoietic system, and is one of the most abundant le... Read full blog post.
CD45 Isoforms: Hematopoietic Differentiation, Cancer and Alzheimer's
CD45, also known as protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, C (PTPRC), was originally known as common leukocyte antigen and is a signal transducer involved in many physiological processes such as growth and differentiation, cancer transformation,... Read full blog post.
Vimentin Antibodies in Rheumatoid Arthritis & Cataracts Research
Vimentin is a 57kDa type III intermediate filament (IF) protein that is the major cytoskeletal component of mesenchymal cells and the first to be expressed during cell differentiation. It plays a significant role in supporting and anchoring the positi... Read full blog post.
Antibodies In The Differential Diagnosis Of Undifferentiated Tumors
Immunohistochemical testing using antibody panels has a valuable role in cancer diagnosis. Some tumors, especially more malignant ones, tend to lose the appearance of the tissue of origin. However, knowing the tissue of origin assists the physician in... Read full blog post.