CCR7 Antibody (150503) [Unconjugated] Summary
Clone 150503 was used by HLDA to establish CD designation
Human CCR7 transfectants
Accession # AAA58615
Detects human CCR7.
|Details of Functionality
ActivityAssaywCitation not found None None None
<0.10 EU per 1 μg of the antibody by the LAL method.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25 ug/10^6 cells
- Immunocytochemistry 8-25 ug/mL
- Neutralization 1-5 ug/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with Trehalose. *Small pack size (SP) is supplied as a 0.2 µm filtered solution in PBS.
Reconstitute at 0.5 mg/mL in sterile PBS.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for CCR7 Antibody (150503) [Unconjugated]
- BLR2C-C chemokine receptor type 7
- C-C CKR-7
- CD197 antigen
- CDw197CC chemokine receptor 7
- chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 7
- CMKBR7chemokine (C-C) receptor 7
- EBI1EBV-induced G protein-coupled receptor 1
- EBV-induced G-protein coupled receptor 1
- Epstein-Barr virus induced gene 1
- Epstein-Barr virus induced G-protein coupled receptor
- Epstein-Barr virus-induced G-protein coupled receptor 1
- lymphocyte-specific G protein-coupled peptide receptor
- MIP-3 beta receptor
CCR7 is a 7 transmembrane G protein coupled chemokine receptor. CCR7 is expressed on T cells and mature dendritic cells and transduces chemotactic signals in response to CCL19 and CCL21. Human CCR7 shares 87% amino acid sequence identity with mouse CCR7.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC, Neut
Applications: WB, ELISA, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, KO
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCR7 Antibody (MAB197-100) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional CCR7 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCR7 Antibody (MAB197-100)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCR7 Antibody (MAB197-100). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CCR7