Publications for BAMBI/NMA Antibody (NBP1-82551) (0)
There are no publications for BAMBI/NMA Antibody (NBP1-82551).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for BAMBI/NMA Antibody (NBP1-82551) (0)
There are no reviews for BAMBI/NMA Antibody (NBP1-82551).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for BAMBI/NMA Antibody (NBP1-82551). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I'm working on BAMBI since last 3 years and have a great evidence of BAMBI action in endothelial cells, please refer to our recent papers on Pubmed http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=kollins%20d. Our trouble is to stain BAMBI on paraffin fixed human tissues. The image, you have in the product description surprises me, as I don't know about BAMBI presence in epithelial cells, but the protein size in western is correct. Would it be possible that you provide us a small test sample of your antibody? As a co-author of this paper I'm quite aware of Bambi expression in endothelial cells (what is the paper about), but we didn't use your antibody in our experiments. Do you have any references which describe trials with your antibody? If not, I'm suggesting again to try it (free sample) in our proved setting. In case it works, you will get a nice reference and we a working antibody in paraffin preserved tissue.
- I can assure you this image is reliable and that the protein is present in epithelial cells. Please see this link: Research Article. Did you carry out antigen retrieval? I recommend the citrate buffer method. The epitope may be masked. Unfortunately we do not have any references describing our antibodies and we do not provide free samples.
I was wondering if BAMBI antibody (NBP1-82551) has been tested in mouse tissue for immunohistochemistry. Do you have other BAMBI antibody for IHC in mouse tissue?
- We currently only sell three BAMBI antibodies in total, none of which have yet been tested in mouse, and only one of which has IHC as a validated application - NBP1-82551, the one you mentioned. Because NBP1-82551 has not yet been tested with mouse samples, we cannot guarantee that it would be suitable. However, the exact immunogen sequence of this antibody is shown on its web page / datasheet, and I have carried out a UniProt Blast sequence analysis of Q9D0L6 to get an indication of the likely cross-reactivity. The result was a 94% match with mouse BAMBI. This is a high degree of sequence similarity, which means that the antibody is likely to detect the mouse protein. If you did test NBP1-82551 with mouse tissue, you would be eligible for our special Innovators Reward Program, where in return for sharing your findings with us (whether the antibody proved suitable or not) by completing a review, we would give you a voucher code for the price of the product, for you to use on a future purchase.
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional BAMBI/NMA Products
Bioinformatics Tool for BAMBI/NMA Antibody (NBP1-82551)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to BAMBI/NMA Antibody (NBP1-82551). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on BAMBI/NMA