L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (DREG56) Summary
PMA-activated human peripheral blood leukocytes
The mouse monoclonal antibody DREG56 recognizes CD62L / L-selectin, a 65-76 kDa cell surface protein, expressed by neutrophils, monocytes, and subsets of T, B, and NK cells, that interacts with specific carbohydrates exposed on activated endothelial cells. HLDA V; WS Code S056
Protein A purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
PBS (pH 7.4)
15mM Sodium Azide
Protein A purified
- Western Blot 1:1000
- Flow Cytometry 2 ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Frozen 1:200
- Immunoprecipitation 1:50
Western Blot: non-reducing conditions Functional: Particularly effective in blocking of lymphocyte CD62L-mediated binding to peripheral lymph node HEV
Alternate Names for L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (DREG56)
- CD62L antigen
- Leukocyte adhesion molecule 1
- Leukocyte surface antigen Leu-8
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1
- LYAM1CD62 antigen-like family member L
- Lymph node homing receptor
- lymphocyte adhesion molecule 1
- pln homing receptor
- selectin L
CD62L (L-selectin) is an adhesion glycoprotein that is constitutively expressed on the cell surface of leukocytes and mediates their homing to inflammatory sites and peripheral lymph nodes by enabling rolling along the venular wall. CD62L is also involved in activation-induced neutrophil aggregation. Activation-dependent CD62L shedding, however, counteracts neutrophil rolling. CD62L has also signaling roles including enhance of chemokine receptor expression. Similarly to CD62P, the major ligand of CD62L is PSGL-1 (P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1). The level of CD62L expression can be used to help distinguish naive T cells from effector/memory T cells.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, S-ELISA
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Publications for L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (NBP1-42795) (0)
There are no publications for L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (NBP1-42795).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (NBP1-42795) (0)
There are no reviews for L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (NBP1-42795).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (NBP1-42795). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Is this antibody (NBP1-42795) validated for IHC Paraffin sections?
- We have only validated our L-selectin Antibody (NBP1-42795) in IHC for frozen sections. We are unaware of its performance for paraffin embedded sections. However, I would recommend our Innovator's Reward program for your customer. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on this program which gives an opportunity to the researches to test a product for an untested application/species.
Other Available Formats
Additional L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (DREG56) Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (NBP1-42795)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to L-Selectin/CD62L Antibody (NBP1-42795). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on L-Selectin/CD62L.