IL-17/IL-17A Overexpression Lysate (Native) Summary
The lysate was created in HEK293T cells, using plasmid ID RC218057 and based on accession number NM_002190. The protein contains a C-terminal DDK tag.
Homo sapiens interleukin 17A (IL17A), mRNA.
This product is intended for use as a positive control in Western Blot. You will receive the lysate (100ug), and an empty vector negative control (100 ug).
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Lysate Details for IL-17/IL-17A
HEK293T cells in 10-cm dishes were transiently transfected with a non-lipid polymer transfection reagent specially designed and manufactured for large volume DNA transfection. Transfected cells were cultured for 48hrs before collection. The cells were lysed in modified RIPA buffer (25mM Tris-HCl pH7.6, 150mM NaCl, 1% NP-40, 1mM EDTA, 1xProteinase inhibitor cocktail mix, 1mM PMSF and 1mM Na3VO4, and then centrifuged to clarify the lysate. Protein concentration was measured by BCA protein assay kit.This product is manufactured by and sold under license from OriGene Technologies and its use is limited solely for research purposes.
Alternate Names for IL-17/IL-17A Overexpression Lysate (Native)
- CTLA8cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8
- IL-17Acytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8
- interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8)
- interleukin 17A
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Publications for IL-17/IL-17A Lysate (NBL1-11912) (0)
There are no publications for IL-17/IL-17A Lysate (NBL1-11912).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-17/IL-17A Lysate (NBL1-11912) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-17/IL-17A Lysate (NBL1-11912).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IL-17/IL-17A Lysate (NBL1-11912). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I want to stain some T cell subsets (Th17 and Th1), do you have antibodies for that? I need for flow cytometer in sheep or goat.
- Unfortunately, we have neither a CD4 antibody nor an IL-17 antibody that has been validated in sheep or goat, although if you would like to try one you would again be eligible for our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.
I'm looking to establish an ELISA for IL-17 and want your recommendation on which antibody pairs to buy. Least expensive ones, please. Also, I'd like the detection antibody to be fluorescently labeled.
- Thank you for your patience while I reviewed our ELISA validated products for IL17. I was not sure what species you were going to be investigating, so I looked up our data for the human protein. If this is incorrect, just let me know and I can look up products for the species you will be working with. As for antibody pairs, we only had one set that have been tested together: Capture: NBP2-22531 Detection: NBP2-22532. The detection product is only available currently with a biotin conjugate. We can however offer custom conjugation for this product to any of our available conjugates. Please see the following link to see the available fluors: http://www.novusbio.com/support/custom-antibody-labeling.html The typical fee for custom conjugation is usually about $80 additional. Once you know which fluor you would like, I can provide you with a quote. We do also offer several ELISA kits for this target (they typically employ HRP or Biotin detection systems, so I am not sure if they will work for your needs).
Additional IL-17/IL-17A Products
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-17/IL-17A Lysate (NBL1-11912)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-17/IL-17A Lysate (NBL1-11912). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IL-17/IL-17A