IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Development Kit Summary
|Standard Curve Range
0.31ng/ml - 20ng/mL
ELISA Development Kit
The human IL17 ELISA kit is for quantitative determination of IL17 concentrations in human cell culture supernatants and biological fluids (plasma, serum). This kit is for research purpose only.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Detection Antibody: 0.5mg/mL of HRPO-conjugated anti-IL17 mouse monoclonal antibody (clone 405B4.01). Dilute to a working concentration of 3ug/mL in PBS-BSA 1%- Tween 0.05%.
- Capture Antibody: 0.5 mg/mL of mouse anti-IL17 monoclonal antibody (clone 408H6.01). Dilute in 50mM carbonate buffer pH 9.6 to a working concentration of 2.5 ug /mL
- Standard: Each vial contains 1ug/mL of recombinant IL17 produced, purified and concentrated from eukaryotic cells. A 7-point standard curve using 2-fold serial dilutions in sample dilution buffer, and a high standard of 20 ng /mL is recommended
This product is manufactured by Dendritics and distributed by Novus Biologicals in North America and other select countries. To order in the following countries: Germany, Finland, United Kingdom, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Japan, and South Korea, please contact Dendritics for additional ordering information.
Alternate Names for IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Development Kit
- CTLA8cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8
- IL-17Acytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8
- interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8)
- interleukin 17A
IL17 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 8) is a CD4+T cell-derived cytokine that stimulates stromal cells and macrophages to secrete proinflammatory cytokines. IL17 regulates the activities of NF-kappa B and mitogen-activated protein kinases. hIL17 stimulates epithelial, endothelial, and fibroblastic cells to secrete cytokines such as IL6, IL8, and G-CSF and PGE2. IL17 promoted the maturation of DC progenitors, as evidenced by increased cell surface expression of costimulatory molecules and MHC class II Ag, and allostimulatory capacity. IL17 had a lesser effect on the phenotype and function of more fully differentiated myeloid DC. These findings suggest a role for IL17 in allogeneic T cell proliferation that may be mediated in part via a maturation-inducing effect on DC. IL17 appears to be a novel target for therapeutic intervention in allograft rejection. High levels of this cytokine are associated with several chronic inflammatory diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and multiple sclerosis. (Fossiez F. et al, 1996 ; J.Exp.Med, 183:2593-2603 ; Fossiez F. et al, 1998 ; Int. Rev. Immunol., 16:541-551).
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv
Applications: WB, Flow, IB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Single-Cell Western
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, KO, Neut
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Publications for IL-17/IL-17A Kit (DDXK-E-IL17A)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for IL-17/IL-17A Kit (DDXK-E-IL17A) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-17/IL-17A Kit (DDXK-E-IL17A).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IL-17/IL-17A Kit (DDXK-E-IL17A). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I want to stain some T cell subsets (Th17 and Th1), do you have antibodies for that? I need for flow cytometer in sheep or goat.
- Unfortunately, we have neither a CD4 antibody nor an IL-17 antibody that has been validated in sheep or goat, although if you would like to try one you would again be eligible for our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.
I'm looking to establish an ELISA for IL-17 and want your recommendation on which antibody pairs to buy. Least expensive ones, please. Also, I'd like the detection antibody to be fluorescently labeled.
- Thank you for your patience while I reviewed our ELISA validated products for IL17. I was not sure what species you were going to be investigating, so I looked up our data for the human protein. If this is incorrect, just let me know and I can look up products for the species you will be working with. As for antibody pairs, we only had one set that have been tested together: Capture: NBP2-22531 Detection: NBP2-22532. The detection product is only available currently with a biotin conjugate. We can however offer custom conjugation for this product to any of our available conjugates. Please see the following link to see the available fluors: http://www.novusbio.com/support/custom-antibody-labeling.html The typical fee for custom conjugation is usually about $80 additional. Once you know which fluor you would like, I can provide you with a quote. We do also offer several ELISA kits for this target (they typically employ HRP or Biotin detection systems, so I am not sure if they will work for your needs).
Other Available Formats
Additional IL-17/IL-17A Products
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-17/IL-17A Kit (DDXK-E-IL17A)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-17/IL-17A Kit (DDXK-E-IL17A). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IL-17/IL-17A