Human IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
The interference of circulating factors of the immune system was evaluated by spiking these proteins at physiologically relevant concentrations into serum. There was no crossreactivity detected.
|Standard Curve Range
1.6 - 100 pg/mL
The overall mean recovery in serum samples was
107.0%, in plasma (heparin) samples 50.8%, in plasma (citrate) 75.5% and in cell culture supernatant samples 113.6%.
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Aluminium pouch(es) with a Microwell Plate coated with monoclonal antibody to human IL-17A
- Assay Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween 20 and 10% BSA)
- Adhesive Films
- Biotin-Conjugate anti-human IL-17A monoclonal antibody
- Human IL-17A Standard lyophilized, 200 pg/mL upon reconstitution
- Control low, lyophilized
- Control high, lyophilized
- Wash Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween 20)
- Substrate Solution (tetramethyl-benzidine)
- Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid)
- Sample Diluent
Alternate Names for Human IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- CTLA8cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8
- IL-17Acytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8
- interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8)
- interleukin 17A
The T help 1 (Th1) and Th2 cell classification has provided the framework for understanding CD4(+) T cell biology and the interplay between innate and adaptive immunity. Studies have defined an novel arm of the CD4(+) T cell effector response, the Th17 lineage. IL-17A, a homodimeric cytokine of about 32 kDa, is largely produced by activated memory T lymphocytes, but stimulates innate immunity and host defense. The closest associate to IL-17A is IL-17F, which is encoded in a syntenic fashion and shares around 50% sequence homology. IL-17A and IL-17F both mobilize neutrophils partly through granulopoeisis and CXC chemokine induction. Increased levels of IL-17 have been associated with several conditions, including airway inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, intraperitoneal abscesses and adhesions, inflammatory bowel disease, allograft rejection, psoriasis, cancer and multiple sclerosis.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Publications for IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (NBP1-82423) (0)
There are no publications for IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (NBP1-82423).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (NBP1-82423) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (NBP1-82423).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (NBP1-82423). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I want to stain some T cell subsets (Th17 and Th1), do you have antibodies for that? I need for flow cytometer in sheep or goat.
- Unfortunately, we have neither a CD4 antibody nor an IL-17 antibody that has been validated in sheep or goat, although if you would like to try one you would again be eligible for our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.
I'm looking to establish an ELISA for IL-17 and want your recommendation on which antibody pairs to buy. Least expensive ones, please. Also, I'd like the detection antibody to be fluorescently labeled.
- Thank you for your patience while I reviewed our ELISA validated products for IL17. I was not sure what species you were going to be investigating, so I looked up our data for the human protein. If this is incorrect, just let me know and I can look up products for the species you will be working with. As for antibody pairs, we only had one set that have been tested together: Capture: NBP2-22531 Detection: NBP2-22532. The detection product is only available currently with a biotin conjugate. We can however offer custom conjugation for this product to any of our available conjugates. Please see the following link to see the available fluors: http://www.novusbio.com/support/custom-antibody-labeling.html The typical fee for custom conjugation is usually about $80 additional. Once you know which fluor you would like, I can provide you with a quote. We do also offer several ELISA kits for this target (they typically employ HRP or Biotin detection systems, so I am not sure if they will work for your needs).
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (NBP1-82423)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to IL-17/IL-17A ELISA Kit (NBP1-82423). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on IL-17/IL-17A