FGF-4 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
FGF4 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human FGF4.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for FGF-4 ELISA Kit [Biotin]
- fibroblast growth factor 4
- HBGF-4Transforming protein KS3
- heparin secretory transforming protein 1
- Heparin secretory-transforming protein 1
- Heparin-binding growth factor 4
- HSTF1fibroblast growth factor 4 splice isoform
- human stomach cancer, transforming factor from FGF-related oncogene
- kaposi sarcoma oncogene
- oncogene HST
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICFlow
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712) (0)
There are no publications for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712) (0)
There are no reviews for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
FAQs for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712) (0)
Additional FGF-4 ELISA Kit [Biotin] Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FGF-4