Human FGF-4 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 12%
CV% < 10%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
FGF4 (Human) ELISA Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human FGF4.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate (Item G): 8 µl 6,000x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin.
- FGF-4 Microplate (Item A): 96 wells (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human FGF-4.
- Detection Antibody FGF-4 (Item F): 2 vial of biotinylated anti-human FGF-4 (each vial is enough to assay half microplate).
- Cell lysate buffer (Item J): 5 ml 2x cell lysate buffer.
- Assay Diluent (Item E): 15 ml of 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell lysate/tissuelysate/reagent) diluent.
- Stop Solution (Item I): 8 ml of 2 M sulfuric acid.
- Standards (Item C): 2 vials of recombinant human FGF-4.
- Sample Diluent Buffer (Item D): 10 ml of 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell lysate/tissue lysate) diluent.
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H): 12 ml of 3,3’,5,5’-tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) in buffered solution.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) (Item B): 25 ml of 20x concentrated solution.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human FGF-4 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- fibroblast growth factor 4
- HBGF-4Transforming protein KS3
- heparin secretory transforming protein 1
- Heparin secretory-transforming protein 1
- Heparin-binding growth factor 4
- HSTF1fibroblast growth factor 4 splice isoform
- human stomach cancer, transforming factor from FGF-related oncogene
- kaposi sarcoma oncogene
- oncogene HST
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Xp
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, CyTOF-reported, ICC, ICFlow
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712) (0)
There are no publications for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712) (0)
There are no reviews for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712) (0)
Additional FGF-4 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FGF-4 ELISA Kit (KA1712). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on FGF-4