Publications for Collagen I alpha 1 Antibody (NBP2-21804) (0)
There are no publications for Collagen I alpha 1 Antibody (NBP2-21804).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Collagen I alpha 1 Antibody (NBP2-21804) (0)
There are no reviews for Collagen I alpha 1 Antibody (NBP2-21804).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Collagen I alpha 1 Antibody (NBP2-21804). (Showing 1 - 8 of 8 FAQ).
We are looking for an anti-Collagen antibody for Flow Cytometry (FACS) analysis in Swine sample. Would you please provide some references if there is any available as well?
- We currently have one antibody for porcine Collagen validated in flow cytometry (catalog # NBP1-94202).
I am looking for anti collagen 1 antibody, I see your product calls it collagen I alpha 1 is there a difference?
- Collagen I alpha 1 is the most common protein for the collagen 1 protein. There are other subunits as well (such as collagen 1 alpha 2…etc.).
Can this collagen 1 alpha 1 antibody be conjugated?
- Unfortunately we do not offer this particular collagen 1 alpha 1 antibody in a directly conjugated form; however you may want to consider one of our other collagen I alpha 1 antibodies such as NBP1-77458 that is offered in several conjugated forms.
What is the epitope for this collagen I alpha 1 antibody? I need to make sure that there won’t be cross reactivity with other collagens.
- This collagen I alpha 1 antibody has not been epitope mapped; however, it has been shown there is less than 1% cross reactivity between other collagen forms and this collagen I alpha 1 antibody.
What is the immunogen for this collagen antibody?
- Pepsin digested type 1 collagen from human and bovine placenta was used as the immunogen for this collagen I alpha 1 antibody.
The predicted molecular weight says 150kDA but the band on the gel appears at 130kDA why is that?
- Differences between the predicted and observed MW can be affected by a number of factors including PTMs, relative charges and experimental factors. These cumulative effect of these differences can be quite substantial with larger molecules such as collagen I alpha 1.
How long does delivery take for your collagen 1 alpha 1 antibody?
- Our most popular collagen I alpha 1 antibody (NB600-408) is usually in stock and ships priority overnight for next business day delivery in the U.S.
What secondary antibody do you recommend for collagen I alpha 1 antibodies?
- Because this collagen I alpha 1 antibody is raised in rabbit you would want to use any anti-rabbit IgG secondary antibody. NB7160 is a popular choice for use in WB.
Additional Collagen I alpha 1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Collagen I alpha 1 Antibody (NBP2-21804)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Collagen I alpha 1 Antibody (NBP2-21804). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Collagen I alpha 1