CD45RO Antibody (UCHL-1) - Azide and BSA Free Summary
Interleukin-2-dependent human T lymphocytes were used as the immunogen for the CD45RO antibody.
Recognizes a 180-185kDa protein, identified as isoform of leukocyte common antigen (CD45RO) (4th Leucocyte Typing Workshop: Code No. N31). The epitope recognized by this antibody is sensitive to neuraminidase digestion. This antibody reacts with mature activated T-cells, most thymocytes, and a sub-population of resting T-cells within both CD4 and CD8 subsets. It shows no reactivity with normal B or natural killer cells, but reacts with granulocytes and monocytes. Reportedly, it is useful to identify T-cell lymphomas and leukemias. It rarely stains NK cells or B-cell lymphomas.
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
10mM PBS. Does not contain BSA.
Protein A or G purified
- Western Blot 0.5-1.0ug/ml
- ELISA 1-5ug/ml for coating
- Flow Cytometry 0.5-1ug/million cells
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 0.5-1ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry-Frozen 0.5-1.0ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 0.5-1.0ug/ml
- Immunoprecipitation 0.5-1ug/500ug protein lysate
Although not required, staining of formalin/paraffin tissues is enhanced by boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Immunohistochemistry-Frozen application reported in literature. The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Human, Chimpanzee, Common Marmoset. Others not known.
Alternate Names for CD45RO Antibody (UCHL-1) - Azide and BSA Free
- CD45 antigen
- EC 184.108.40.206
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, C
- receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- T200 glycoprotein
- T200 leukocyte common antigen
- T200receptor type, c polypeptide
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, Func, In vitro, In vivo, Flow-CS
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, S-ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Species: Hu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Publications for CD45RO Antibody (NBP2-33104) (0)
There are no publications for CD45RO Antibody (NBP2-33104).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD45RO Antibody (NBP2-33104) (0)
There are no reviews for CD45RO Antibody (NBP2-33104).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD45RO Antibody (NBP2-33104). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I cannot find any anti-mouse CD45RO for FACS. Have any of your anti-Human CD45RO been tested on mouse T cells?
- Unfortunately, none of our CD45RO antibodies for Flow Cytometry have been validated on mouse. If you would be interested in testing the antibody on mouse, we would recommend Our Innovators Reward Program. Under the terms and conditions of this program we would be happy to provide you with a credit of equal or lesser value, in exchange for your online review including an image of either positive or negative staining for testing in a new species and/or application. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.
Other Available Formats
Additional CD45RO Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD45RO Antibody (NBP2-33104)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD45RO Antibody (NBP2-33104). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD45RO