Publications for CD45 Antibody (NBP1-79127AF488) (0)
There are no publications for CD45 Antibody (NBP1-79127AF488).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD45 Antibody (NBP1-79127AF488) (0)
There are no reviews for CD45 Antibody (NBP1-79127AF488).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD45 Antibody (NBP1-79127AF488). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
We are interested in CD45 antibodies that could react with dog, please let me know which products in your catalog you would recommend.
- I would recommend one of these CD45 antibodies to you, as these have all been validated for use with dog/canine samples.
We would like to order a CD45 antibody to stain immune cells that were isolated from a ligated sciatic nerve of mice with double immunofluorescence (using PFA-fixed tissue on slides). Which of the following rat monoclonal CD45 antibodies would you recommend: 30-F11, IBL-3/16 or 5C16?
- I would recommend clone 30-F11. As clone IBL-3/16 has not yet been validated for IHC-P application, we would not be able to guarantee its workability on PFA-fixed tissue. Although both other clones i.e. 30-F11 and 5C16, would be good for your samples, CD45 30-F11 # NB100-77417 is a well known clone that offers more flexibility around protocol because of availability of its conjugated forms. It would be advantageous to use a conjugated primary as you are planning for double-immunostaining procedure.
Other Available Formats
Additional CD45 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD45 Antibody (NBP1-79127AF488)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD45 Antibody (NBP1-79127AF488). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD45.
CD45 - Much more than just a housekeeping protein
CD45, also known as T200 or the Leukocyte Common Antigen (LCA), is encoded by the Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor type C (PTPRC) gene. The protein is expressed exclusively on cells of the haematopoietic system, and is one of the most abundant le... Read full blog post.
CD45 Isoforms: Hematopoietic Differentiation, Cancer and Alzheimer's
CD45, also known as protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, C (PTPRC), was originally known as common leukocyte antigen and is a signal transducer involved in many physiological processes such as growth and differentiation, cancer transformation,... Read full blog post.
Vimentin Antibodies in Rheumatoid Arthritis & Cataracts Research
Vimentin is a 57kDa type III intermediate filament (IF) protein that is the major cytoskeletal component of mesenchymal cells and the first to be expressed during cell differentiation. It plays a significant role in supporting and anchoring the positi... Read full blog post.
Antibodies In The Differential Diagnosis Of Undifferentiated Tumors
Immunohistochemical testing using antibody panels has a valuable role in cancer diagnosis. Some tumors, especially more malignant ones, tend to lose the appearance of the tissue of origin. However, knowing the tissue of origin assists the physician in... Read full blog post.