CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody Summary
Synthetic peptides corresponding to CD40LG(CD40 ligand (TNF superfamily, member 5, hyper-IgM syndrome)) The peptide sequence was selected from the middle region of CD40LG. Peptide sequence ENSFEMQKGDQNPQIAAHVISEASSKTTSVLQWAEKGYYTMSNNLVTLEN
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS & 2% Sucrose.
Immunogen affinity purified
- Western Blot 0.2-1 ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CD40LG and was validated on Western blot.
The addition of 50% glycerol is optional for those storing this antibody at -20C and not aliquoting smaller units. However, please note that glycerol may interrupt some downstream antibody applications and should be added with caution.
Alternate Names for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody
- CD154 antigen
- CD40 antigen ligand
- CD40 ligand
- T-B cell-activating molecule
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- TNF-related activation protein
- TRAPtumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
CD40LG is expressed on the surface of T cells. It regulates B cell function by engaging CD40 on the B cell surface. A defect in this gene results in an inability to undergo immunoglobulin class switch and is associated with hyper-IgM syndrome.The protein encoded by this gene is expressed on the surface of T cells. It regulates B cell function by engaging CD40 on the B cell surface. A defect in this gene results in an inability to undergo immunoglobulin class switch and is associated with hyper-IgM syndrome. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications. PRIMARYREFSEQ_SPAN PRIMARY_IDENTIFIER PRIMARY_SPAN COMP 1-1375 BC071754.1 1-1375 1376-1599 X67878.1 1349-1572 1600-1834 BC071754.1 1596-1830
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, AgAct
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, AgAct
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-CS
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-59186) (0)
There are no publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-59186).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-59186) (0)
There are no reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-59186).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-59186). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for paired ABs for use in detecting CD40L (rat) by ELISA. Do you have such a reagent(s) available?
- Unfortunately we currently do not have any CD40 Ligand antibody pairs that have been validated in Rat. The only antibody pairs we offer for CD40L are validated in Human. I apologize for this inconvenience. If you would be interested in testing one of our products in Rat I'd like to invite you to participate in our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.
Additional CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-59186)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP1-59186). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5