CCL18/PARC Antibody Summary
Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human CCL18. Peptide sequence PQKFIVDYSETSPQCPKPGVILLTKRGRQICADPNKKWVQKYISDLKLNA.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CCL18 and was validated on Western Blot and immunohistochemistry.
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS and 2% Sucrose
0.09% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
The addition of 50% glycerol is optional for those storing this antibody at -20C and not aliquoting smaller units. However, please note that glycerol may interrupt some downstream antibody applications and should be added with caution.
Alternate Names for CCL18/PARC Antibody
- Alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine 1
- AMAC1CC chemokine ligand 18
- AMAC-1Small-inducible cytokine A18
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 18 (pulmonary and activation-regulated)
- DC-CK1CC chemokine PARC
- DCCK1Macrophage inflammatory protein 4
- Dendritic cell chemokine 1
- MIP-4C-C motif chemokine 18
- PARCPulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine
- SCYA18chemokine (C-C), dendritic
- small inducible cytokine A18
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 18, pulmonary andactivation-regulated
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940) (0)
There are no publications for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940) (0)
There are no reviews for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
One customer is interested in that Ab: Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 4 Antibody - NBP1-79940 Please, I will be very grateful if you indicate me: - The concentration of the current lot. - Do you have previously news about the use of this Ab in IHC-P with human lung and arterial tissue samples?. Also, any recent bibliographic publication?. - Which other positive control, apart intestinal tissue, you recommend for IHC-P?. - Which detection system you recommend for IHC-P for that Ab?, which is it the exactlly one that you have employed at the image the image that you have at the data sheet?-
- Thank you very much for your kind note and for sharing your customer's query on our Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 4 antibody (NBP1-79940). The point wise answer to your query is as follows: Q1. The concentration of the current lot. Answer: This product is sold in its lyophilized form and the concentration will not be relevant to the vial. The unit size is 0.05 mg and the customer can reconstitute the vial as: centrifuge the vial of lyoph antibody at 12,000 x g for 20 seconds. Add 50ul of distilled water. Vortex followed by centrifuge again to pellet the solution. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. Q2. Do you have previously news about the use of this Ab in IHC-P with human lung and arterial tissue samples?. Also, any recent bibliographic publication?. Answer: No, we do not know of anyone citing this product yet, and we do not have any customer feedback on your mentioned tissues. Lung is one of the tissues where this target is expressed well, and we are confident that the antibody will detect the protein in lung sections. Q3. Which other positive control, apart intestinal tissue, you recommend for IHC-P?. Answer: From Uniprot, we can see that lung, lymph nodes, placenta or bone marrow would be of great choice as positive controls. Further, the customer may look at the following papers to see how other researchers performed Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 4 (CCL18) staining in different tissues: PMID 24011266, PMID 23433718, and PMID 11590198. Q4. Which detection system you recommend for IHC-P for that Ab?, which is it the exactlly one that you have employed at the image the image that you have at the data sheet? Answer: DAB based detection system was used for the final development of the staining.
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940)
Learn more about PTMs related to CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940).
Research Areas for CCL18/PARC Antibody (NBP1-79940)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on CCL18/PARC