TROP-2 Antibody (77220) [Alexa Fluor® 350] Summary
Mouse myeloma cell line NS0-derived recombinant human TROP-2
Accession # P09758
Detects human TROP-2 in direct ELISAs and Western blots. In direct ELISAs, no cross-reactivity with recombinant human (rh) VCAM‑1 or rhICAM‑1 is observed.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25-1 ug/10^6 cells
Flow Cytometry: Please use 0.25-1 ug of conjugated antibody per 10e6 cells.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store the unopened product at 2 - 8 °C. Do not use past expiration date.
Supplied 0.2 mg/mL in a saline solution containing BSA and Sodium Azide.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for TROP-2 Antibody (77220) [Alexa Fluor® 350]
- Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-2
- epithelial glycoprotein-1
- gastrointestinal tumor-associated antigen GA7331
- M1S1cell surface glycoprotein TROP2
- Membrane component chromosome 1 surface marker 1
- membrane component, chromosome 1, surface marker 1
- Pancreatic carcinoma marker protein GA733-1
- pancreatic carcinoma marker protein GA7331,40kD glycoprotein, identified by monoclonal GA733
- tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 2
Human TROP-2, also called tumor associated calcium signal transducer 2 (TACSTD2), GA733-1, gp50 and T16, is a type I cell surface glycoprotein that is highly expressed on human carcinomas. It was originally identified as an antigen present on human gastrointestinal tumors and is the second of two members of this family. The other family member is GA733-2, also called EpCAM, TROP-1, 17-1A, gp40 and KSA. The TROP-2 gene is unique in that it contains no introns. A study of these two genes suggested that TROP-2 was the result of a retroposition of the EpCAM gene. TROP-2 and EpCAM share approximately 49% amino acid identity and approximately 67% similarity. Human and mouse TROP-2 share 87% similarity. The human TROP-2 protein consists of a putative 26 amino acid (aa) signal sequence, a 248 aa extracellular domain, a 23 aa transmembrane region and a 26 aa cytoplasmic domain. TROP-2 is capable of transducing an intracellular calcium signal and may play a role in tumor growth. It also has adhesive functions.
- Linnenbach, A.J. et al. (1989) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 86:27.
- Linnenbach, A.J. et al. (1993) Mol. Cell. Biol. 13:1507.
- Fornaro, M. et al. (1995) Int. J. Cancer 62:610.
- Ripani, E. et al. (1998) Int. J. Cancer 76:671.
- El Sewedy, T. et al. (1998) Int. J. Cancer 75:324.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Po
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, KO
Applications: WB, Flow, AdBlk, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISA, S-ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, KD
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for TROP-2 Antibody (FAB650U) (0)
There are no publications for TROP-2 Antibody (FAB650U).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TROP-2 Antibody (FAB650U) (0)
There are no reviews for TROP-2 Antibody (FAB650U).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TROP-2 Antibody (FAB650U) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for TROP-2 Antibody (FAB650U)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TROP-2 Antibody (FAB650U). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TROP-2