MMP-9 Antibody (4A3) [DyLight 755] Summary
Synthetic peptide from the N-terminus of human MMP9 [Swiss-Prot# P14780]
Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix
Active MMP9. It does not react with the MMP9 proenzyme or the active and proenzyme forms of MMP2.
Porcine (100%), Rabbit (100%), Equine (100%), Canine (100%), Primate (100%). Backed by our 100% Guarantee.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries. This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for MMP-9 Antibody (4A3) [DyLight 755]
- 92 kDa gelatinase
- 92 kDa type IV collagenase
- EC 3.4.24
- EC 220.127.116.11
- Gelatinase B
- macrophage gelatinase
- matrix metallopeptidase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase 9
- matrix metalloproteinase-9
- type V collagenase
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Ch, Eq
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Publications for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP2-13173IR) (0)
There are no publications for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP2-13173IR).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP2-13173IR) (0)
There are no reviews for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP2-13173IR).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP2-13173IR). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I’m looking for a pair of antibodies to MMP-9 that can be used in a sandwich assay. Do you carry any?
- We have 10 primary antibodies for MMP-9 that have been tested in ELISA.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&applications=ELISA&common_name=MMP-9It looks like 2 have been tested for capture (please note the tested species for each of these).https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Capture%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)1 has been tested for detection.https://www.novusbio.com/search?keywords=MMP-9&category=Primary%20Antibodies&common_name=MMP-9&applications=ELISA%20Detection%20(Matched%20Antibody%20Pair)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for MMP-9 Antibody (NBP2-13173IR)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MMP-9 Antibody (NBP2-13173IR). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on MMP-9.