IL-10 Antibody (2050B) [Alexa Fluor® 594] Summary
Recombinant Monoclonal Antibody.
S. frugiperda insect ovarian cell line Sf 21-derived recombinant human IL-10
Accession # P22301
Detects human IL-10 in direct ELISAs.
Protein A or G purified from cell culture supernatant
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Intracellular Staining by Flow Cytometry 0.25-1 ug/10^6 cells
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Protect from light. Do not freeze.
- 12 months from date of receipt, 2 to 8 °C as supplied.
Supplied 0.2 mg/mL in a saline solution containing BSA and Sodium Azide.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for IL-10 Antibody (2050B) [Alexa Fluor® 594]
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
- interleukin 10
Interleukin 10, also known as cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is the charter member of the IL‑10 family of alpha ‑helical cytokines that also includes IL-19, IL‑20, IL‑22, IL‑24, and IL‑26/AK155 (1, 2). IL‑10 is secreted by many activated hematopoietic cell types as well as hepatic stellate cells, keratinocytes, and placental cytotrophoblasts (2‑5). Mature human IL‑10 shares 72%‑86% amino acid sequence identity with bovine, canine, equine, feline, mouse, ovine, porcine, and rat IL‑10. Whereas human IL‑10 is active on mouse cells, mouse IL‑10 does not act on human cells (6, 7). IL‑10 is a 178 amino acid molecule that contains two intrachain disulfide bridges and is expressed as a 36 kDa noncovalently associated homodimer (6, 8, 9). The IL‑10 dimer binds to two IL‑10 R alpha /IL‑10 R1 chains, resulting in recruitment of two IL‑10 R beta /IL‑10 R2 chains and activation of a signaling cascade involving JAK1, TYK2, and STAT3 (10). IL‑10 R beta does not bind IL‑10 by itself but is required for signal transduction (1). IL‑10 R beta also associates with IL‑20 R alpha, IL‑22 R alpha, or IL‑28 R alpha to form the receptor complexes for IL‑22, IL‑26, IL‑28, and IL‑29 (11‑13). IL‑10 is a critical molecule in the control of viral infections and allergic and autoimmune inflammation (14‑16). It promotes phagocytic uptake and Th2 responses but suppresses antigen presentation and Th1 proinflammatory responses (2).
- Pestka, S. et al. (2004) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 22:929.
- Sabat, R. et al. (2010) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 21:331.
- Mathurin, P. et al. (2002) Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 282:G981.
- Grewe, M. et al. (1995) J. Invest. Dermatol. 104:3.
- Szony, B.J. et al. (1999) Mol. Hum. Reprod. 5:1059.
- Vieira, P. et al. (1991) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 88:1172.
- Hsu, D.-H. et al. (1990) Science 250:830.
- Windsor, W.T. et al. (1993) Biochemistry 32:8807.
- Syto, R. et al. (1998) Biochemistry 37:16943.
- Kotenko, S.V. et al. (1997) EMBO J. 16:5894.
- Kotenko, S.V. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 276:2725.
- Hor, S. et al. (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279:33343.
- Sheppard, P. et al. (2003) Nat. Immunol. 4:63.
- Fitzgerald, D.C. et al. (2007) Nat. Immunol. 8:1372.
- Wu, K. et al. (2007) Cell. Mol. Immunol. 4:269.
- Blackburn, S.D. and E.J. Wherry (2007)Trends Microbiol. 15:143.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Po
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr, IF
Applications: WB, Simple Western, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv
Applications: WB, Flow, IB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Single-Cell Western
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, KO
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for IL-10 Antibody (IC9210T) (0)
There are no publications for IL-10 Antibody (IC9210T).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for IL-10 Antibody (IC9210T) (0)
There are no reviews for IL-10 Antibody (IC9210T).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
FAQs for IL-10 Antibody (IC9210T) (0)