Publications for HDLBP Antibody (NBP1-83287) (0)
There are no publications for HDLBP Antibody (NBP1-83287).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for HDLBP Antibody (NBP1-83287) (0)
There are no reviews for HDLBP Antibody (NBP1-83287).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for HDLBP Antibody (NBP1-83287). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
For NBP1-45962, do you have any paper or data of evidence for size of mature form is 19-36kDa? And why there was difference for size between NBP1-45962 (80-110kDa) and NBP1-83287 (140kDa)?
- Our HDLBP antibody #NBP1-45962 was generated as a collaborative project, so that I do not have direct access to its QC data. I have already passed your request about the research paper/reference to our collaborator who is the originator of this antibody. Moreover, I am looking into the details of why this product was discontinued, and I will let you know as soon as I have any further information. The canonical isoform of HDLBP protein is 1,268 amino acids long and it is processed further whereby the initiator methionine is removed. Its expected molecular weight is 141kD, however, the observed molecular weight may vary because of the posttranslational modifications involved (Acetylation and Phosphoprotein in case of HDLBP). Moreover, it is not very uncommon to see 10-20% change in the expected VS observed molecular weight of proteins in WB assay, especially for the high molecular weight proteins!
Additional HDLBP Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for HDLBP Antibody (NBP1-83287)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to HDLBP Antibody (NBP1-83287). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on HDLBP