Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Overexpression Lysate Summary
Transient overexpression lysate of Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIIa, receptor (CD16a) (FCGR3A), transcript variant 1
The lysate was created in HEK293T cells, using Plasmid ID RC206429 and based on accession number NM_000569. The protein contains a C-MYC/DDK Tag.
This product is intended for use as a positive control in Western Blot.
You will receive 1 vial of lysate (100ug), 1 vial of empty vector negative control (100ug), and 1 vial of 2xSDS sample buffer (250ul).
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Lysate Details for Array
HEK293T cells in 10-cm dishes were transiently transfected with a non-lipid polymer transfection reagent specially designed and manufactured for large volume DNA transfection. Transfected cells were cultured for 48hrs before collection. The cells were lysed in modified RIPA buffer (25mM Tris-HCl pH7.6, 150mM NaCl, 1% NP-40, 1mM EDTA, 1xProteinase inhibitor cocktail mix, 1mM PMSF and 1mM Na3VO4, and then centrifuged to clarify the lysate. Protein concentration was measured by BCA protein assay kit.This product is manufactured by and sold under license from OriGene Technologies and its use is limited solely for research purposes.
Alternate Names for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Overexpression Lysate
- CD16a antigen
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIIa, receptor (CD16a)
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIIa, receptor for (CD16)
- Fc gamma receptor III-A
- Fc gamma RIIIA
- Fc-gamma receptor III-2 (CD 16)
- Fc-gamma receptor IIIb (CD16)
- Fc-gamma RIII
- Fc-gamma RIIIa
- Fc-gamma RIII-alpha
- immunoglobulin G Fc receptor III
- low affinity III, receptor for (CD16)
- low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III-A
- neutrophil-specific antigen NA
This gene encodes a receptor for the Fc portion of immunoglobulin G, and it is involved in the removal of antigen-antibody complexes from the circulation, as well as other other antibody-dependent responses. This gene (FCGR3A) is highly similar to another nearby gene (FCGR3B) located on chromosome 1. The receptor encoded by this gene is expressed on natural killer (NK) cells as an integral membrane glycoprotein anchored through a transmembrane peptide, whereas FCGR3B is expressed on polymorphonuclear neutrophils (PMN) where the receptor is anchored through a phosphatidylinositol (PI) linkage. Mutations in this gene have been linked to susceptibility to recurrent viral infections, susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus, and alloimmune neonatal neutropenia. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq]. Transcript Variant: This variant (1) represents the longest transcript and encodes the longest isoform (a). Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Po
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IF
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-CS
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ce, ChHa, Pm, RM
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, ISH, Dual ISH-IHC, Single-Cell Western
Applications: WB, Flow, Block, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, In vitro, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, AdBlk, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, S-ELISA
Publications for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Lysate (NBL1-10658) (0)
There are no publications for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Lysate (NBL1-10658).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Lysate (NBL1-10658) (0)
There are no reviews for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Lysate (NBL1-10658).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Lysate (NBL1-10658). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am interested in developing a surrogate ADCC assay (FC gamma III a binding assay) for which, I would require a CD16 Recombinant Protein as an antigen and Anti-Human IgG (Fc specific) as a secondary antibody as I am planning to perform this assay in an ELISA format. With this brief description, could you please suggest me the right CD16 Recombinant Protein among the three listed products in your web site (http://www.novusbio.com/proteins/cd16). Appreciate if you can share a reference article, where the use of this protein is cited.
- The right CD16 protein for you depends on what sort of functionality you require for your assay. H00002214-P01 is made by a Taiwanese company called Abnova and we distribute it for them. They do not test the activity of their recombinant proteins. The proteins are produced in a cell-free wheat germ system with an N-terminal 26kDa GST-tag. Due to this expression system, in our experience, the proteins do not always undergo the same folding and post-transnational modifications they might undergo in an endogenous cell. Because of this, we do not recommend this protein for use in functional assays and do not guarantee them for this use. They are mainly intended for use in Western Blots and ELISA as a positive control with their antibody. NBP1-98908 is produced in E. coli and contains a His-tag and it also not guaranteed for functionality but may be due to its E. coli expression system. H00002214-G01 is also an Abnova and is made in their cell-free wheat germ expression system with proprietary liposome technology. This is a recently developed system by them and is intended to help the proteins fold and maintain functionality. Which protein would be best for you depends on what you require for your assay. Here is a link to our antibodies to the Fc region of human IgG. The best antibody for you will depend on what you would like to use for detection.
Other Available Formats
Additional Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Products
Bioinformatics Tool for Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Lysate (NBL1-10658)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a Lysate (NBL1-10658). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a