F4/80 Antibody (521204) [Unconjugated] Summary
NS0 mouse myeloma cell line transfected with mouse F4/80/EMR1
Accession # Q61549
Detects mouse F4/80/EMR1.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25 ug/10^6 cells
- Immunohistochemistry 5-25 ug/mL
- Immunocytochemistry 8-25 ug/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with Trehalose. *Small pack size (SP) is supplied as a 0.2 µm filtered solution in PBS.
Reconstitute at 0.5 mg/mL in sterile PBS.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for F4/80 Antibody (521204) [Unconjugated]
- cell surface glycoprotein F4/80
- EGF-like module containing, mucin-like, hormone receptor-like sequence 1
- EGF-like module receptor 1
- EGF-like module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor-like 1
- EMR1 hormone receptor
- lymphocyte antigen 71
- Mouse EMR1
- Rat EMR1
F4/80, also known as EMR1, is a 160 kDa extensively glycosylated protein in the EGF-TM7 family of adhesion molecules. It is primarily expressed on macrophages and dendritic cells in mouse but is restricted to eosinophils in human. F4/80 plays a role in the development of peripheral tolerance.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, Single Cell Western
Applications: Flow, AdBlk, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICC/IF
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for F4/80 Antibody (MAB5580). (Showing 1 - 5 of 5 FAQs).
Are the F4/80/EMR1 antibodies validated in Simple Western?
- No, F4/80/EMR1 antibodies are not tested in Simple Western at this moment.
Does F4/80/EMR1 antibodies come in lyophilized form?
- Yes, we carry 2 F4/80 antibodies in lyophilized form: MAB5580 and NBP1-06975
What is the theoretical molecular weight for F4/80/EMR1 antibodies?
- The TMW of F4/80/EMR1 antibodies is approximately 160 kDa.
Does this F4/80/EMR1 antibody come in lyophilized form?
- Yes, we carry this F4/80 antibody in lyophilized form.
What is the immunogen sequence of this F4/80/EMR1 antibodies antibody?
- A sequence corresponding to Gln28 - Gly931 of mouse F4/80/EMR1.
Other Available Formats
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for F4/80 Antibody (MAB5580)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to F4/80 Antibody (MAB5580). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on F4/80