Publications for SMC1 Antibody (NBP2-32142) (0)
There are no publications for SMC1 Antibody (NBP2-32142).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for SMC1 Antibody (NBP2-32142) (0)
There are no reviews for SMC1 Antibody (NBP2-32142).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for SMC1 Antibody (NBP2-32142). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
I would like to use one of your anti-smc1 antibodies to detect smc1 in an invertebrate. Your different antibodies are raised against different peptides derived from different regions possibly well-conserved, but not completely, in the organism that interests me (Schistosoma mansoni). Would it be possible to know the sequence of the different peptides that was used to generate the different antibodies, or failing that, could you analyze the corresponding sequence in my species of interest in order to determine whether or not it corresponds to one of the different peptides?
- My suggestion to you would be to look at the homology between the protein expressed in your species and the protein expressed in the reactive species of the antibodies. A homology of >90% is a great start, >80% is acceptable. Please view our list of smc1 antibodies we currently offer and there are 27 products.
My sequence of interest have >80% homology with the N-term and the C-term parts of human smc1. Your antibodies NB100-78322 and NB100-204 recognized the N-term and C-term of human smc1 respectively, therefore it’s possible that the cross reactivity can happen. I would be very interested to test these antibodies (NB100-78322 and NB100-204). Can you provide me free sample (few ul) to do western blot. I will share the testing result with you.
- We do not provide free samples for testing. If you are interested in testing these antibodies in an unlisted species or application, you would qualify for the Innovator's Rewards program. The way the program works is that you would purchase the antibody of interest, perform your testing using appropriate controls and then share your data with us. Upon review of your data we would issue you a voucher for a free antibody. You can find more details here.
Additional SMC1 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for SMC1 Antibody (NBP2-32142)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SMC1 Antibody (NBP2-32142). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on SMC1