PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein Summary
PPAR alpha/NR1C1 (Human) GST-Tagged Recombinant Protein
Source: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
Amino Acid Sequence: MVDTESPLCPLSPLEAGDLESPLSEEFLQEMGNIQEISQSIGEDSSGSFGFTEYQYLGSCPGSDGSVITDTLSPASSPSSVTYPVVPGSVDESPSGALNIECRICGDKASGYHYGVHACEGCKGFFRRTIRLKLVYDKCDRSCKIQKKNRNKCQYCRFHKCLSVGRSHNAIRFGRMPRSEKAKLKAEILTCEHDIEDSETADLKSLAKRIYEAYLKNFNMNKVKARVILSGKASNNPVGVCGCSGFSWQHGTSVVEDD
in vitro wheat germ expression system
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
50 mM Tris-HCl, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH 8.0 in the elution buffer.
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
Useful in Western Blot and ELISA. This protein has not been tested for any functionality. This product may contain endotoxins and is not suitable for use with live cells.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group C member 1
- peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha
PPARA( AAH00052, 1 a.a. - 259 a.a.) recombinant protein with GST.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Peptides and proteins are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Ca, Mk, Pm
Applications: WB, ChIP, IHC-P, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Ch, SyHa, Ha
Applications: WB, Simple Western
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Pm
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IP, DirELISA
Applications: WB, IHC, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Pm
Applications: WB, Simple Western
Applications: WB, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Ch, Ha, Pl, Pm
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Publications for PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein (H00005465-P01)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein (H00005465-P01) (0)
There are no reviews for PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein (H00005465-P01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein (H00005465-P01). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Please differentiate me between PPAR and PGC clearly.i am confuse to know the differ these two. waiting for your reply
- Thank you very much for contacting Novus Biologicals technical support team and sharing your query on the differences between PGC-1 alpha and PPAR. These are two different proteins encoded by their respective genes and serves different functions. PGC-1 alpha (PGC1A or PPAR gamma coactivator 1-alpha) is a transcriptional co-activator for steroid receptors and nuclear receptors, and it regulates diverse aspects of cellular physiology. It up-regulates the transcriptional activity of PPAR-gamma /thyroid hormone receptor on the uncoupling protein promoter; regulates the key mitochondrial genes involved in adaptive thermogenesis; implicates in the metabolic reprogramming in response to nutrients availability through the coordination of the expression of a wide array of genes involved in the regulation of glucose and fatty acid metabolism. Among our PGC-1 alpha antibodies, NBP1-04676 is our best selling product with nice customer feedback and citations in at least 13 research publications. PPAR (PPAR alpha) on the other hand is a ligand-activated transcription factor which gets activated by the endogenous ligand 1-palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-sn-glycerol-3-phosphocholine, and oleylethanolamide (a naturally occurring lipid that regulates satiety), and acts as a key regulator of lipid metabolism. It also acts as a receptor for peroxisome proliferators such as hypolipidemic drugs and fatty acids. It regulates the peroxisomal beta-oxidation pathway of fatty acids, and also functions as transcription activator for the ACOX1 and P450 genes. We have a variety of PPAR alpha antibodies. I hope you will find this information helpful but please let me know if I can support you with anything else from my end. Thank you very much for choosing Novus Biologicals as your quality reagent supplier and we wish you the best with your research projects.
Additional PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein (H00005465-P01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PPAR alpha/NR1C1 Recombinant Protein (H00005465-P01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on PPAR alpha/NR1C1