Integrin beta 1/CD29 Overexpression Lysate (Native) Summary
The lysate was created in HEK293T cells, using plasmid ID RC203818 and based on accession number NM_002211. The protein contains a C-terminal DDK tag.
Homo sapiens integrin, beta 1 (fibronectin receptor, beta polypeptide, antigen CD29 includes MDF2, MSK12) (ITGB1), transcript variant 1A, mRNA.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
The exact concentration of the protein of interest cannot be determined for overexpression lysates. Please contact technical support for more information.
This product is intended for use as a positive control in Western Blot. You will receive the lysate (100ug), and an empty vector negative control (100 ug).
Lysate Details for Integrin beta 1/CD29
HEK293T cells in 10-cm dishes were transiently transfected with a non-lipid polymer transfection reagent specially designed and manufactured for large volume DNA transfection. Transfected cells were cultured for 48hrs before collection. The cells were lysed in modified RIPA buffer (25mM Tris-HCl pH7.6, 150mM NaCl, 1% NP-40, 1mM EDTA, 1xProteinase inhibitor cocktail mix, 1mM PMSF and 1mM Na3VO4, and then centrifuged to clarify the lysate. Protein concentration was measured by BCA protein assay kit.This product is manufactured by and sold under license from OriGene Technologies and its use is limited solely for research purposes.
Alternate Names for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Overexpression Lysate (Native)
- CD29 antigen
- Fibronectin receptor subunit beta
- integrin beta-1
- integrin VLA-4 beta subunit
- integrin, beta 1 (fibronectin receptor, beta polypeptide, antigen CD29 includesMDF2, MSK12)
- very late activation protein, beta polypeptide
- VLA-4 subunit beta
Integrins are heterodimeric proteins made up of alpha and beta subunits. At least 18 alpha and 8 beta subunits have been described in mammals. Integrin family members are membrane receptors involved in cell adhesion and recognition in a variety of processes including embryogenesis, hemostasis, tissue repair, immune response and metastatic diffusion of tumor cells. This gene encodes a beta subunit. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants which encode different protein isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq]. Transcript Variant: This variant (1A) is the most frequently occurring variant. Variants 1A and 1E encode the same protein (isoform 1A). Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Applications: Flow, Func, IP
Species: Hu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Po, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Lysate (NBL1-12069) (0)
There are no publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Lysate (NBL1-12069).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Lysate (NBL1-12069) (0)
There are no reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Lysate (NBL1-12069).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Lysate (NBL1-12069). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I'm looking for a good antibody for integrins that works in rats. I would need it for Western Blot, Immunocyto- as well as Immunohistochemistry. I'm especially interested in beta1.
- I would recommend NB110-57123 as it has been validated using rat samples in WB, IHC-P, and FACS. Although we do not list ICC on the datasheet for this antibody I believe it will work in ICC because it works in Flow Cytometry and has been validated to stain tissue. We have several other Integrin targets. To search for what you are looking for I recommend typing Integrin into the search area at the top of our website, then review the list of suggested targets that poplulate below the search. Once you click on a particular Integrin you can narrow the results with our filter. I recommend filtering to primary antibodies, by target name, species of interest you can filter to rat. If you so choose you can also filter further by application, host, clonality, etc.
Additional Integrin beta 1/CD29 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Lysate (NBL1-12069)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Integrin beta 1/CD29 Lysate (NBL1-12069). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Integrin beta 1/CD29.