Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (BV7) Summary
The antibody reacts with the beta 1 Integrin antigen.
Stem Cell Marker
This monoclonal antibody (subclass IgG1) binds to human b1-integrin chain present on tumour cells. BV7 is active on HT-29 colon carcicoma cells and on HCCP-2998 tumor cells. BV7 binds to several other tumor cells (MG3 osteosarcoma, A375 melanoma, MHCC-1410 and Lovo colon carcinoma) but does not affect adhesion to endothelial cells.
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA
0.02% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
The antibody can be used for immunoassays, Western Blots, immunoprecipitation and for purification and flow cytometry and inhibition in biological assays.For flow cytometry and Western blotting dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:10. For neutralization of
Alternate Names for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (BV7)
- CD29 antigen
- Fibronectin receptor subunit beta
- integrin beta-1
- integrin VLA-4 beta subunit
- integrin, beta 1 (fibronectin receptor, beta polypeptide, antigen CD29 includesMDF2, MSK12)
- very late activation protein, beta polypeptide
- VLA-4 subunit beta
Integrin beta-1 (ITGB1, CD29, VLA-beta) is the beta subunit found in the integrin families, forming a heterodimer integrin receptor through non-covalent bonding with various integrin alpha subunits. Integrin heterodimer containing Integrin beta-1 binds to various cell surface and extracellular proteins (CD49a-f, CD51) to mediate cell to cell and cell to matrix adhesion (1). Integrin beta-1 plays a critical role in the cell adhesion and recognition in embryogenesis, hemostasis, immune response, tissue repair, metastatic diffusion of tumor cells and development (2, 3, 4).
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Ca, GP
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Po, Ca
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, ICC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IP
Publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42381) (0)
There are no publications for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42381).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42381) (0)
There are no reviews for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42381).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42381). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I'm looking for a good antibody for integrins that works in rats. I would need it for Western Blot, Immunocyto- as well as Immunohistochemistry. I'm especially interested in beta1.
- I would recommend NB110-57123 as it has been validated using rat samples in WB, IHC-P, and FACS. Although we do not list ICC on the datasheet for this antibody I believe it will work in ICC because it works in Flow Cytometry and has been validated to stain tissue. We have several other Integrin targets. To search for what you are looking for I recommend typing Integrin into the search area at the top of our website, then review the list of suggested targets that poplulate below the search. Once you click on a particular Integrin you can narrow the results with our filter. I recommend filtering to primary antibodies, by target name, species of interest you can filter to rat. If you so choose you can also filter further by application, host, clonality, etc.
Other Available Formats
Additional Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (BV7) Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42381)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Integrin beta 1/CD29 Antibody (NBP1-42381). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Integrin beta 1/CD29.