ER alpha/NR3A1 Antibody (33) Summary
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the residues E(247) V G M M K G G I R K D R R G(261) of the ER alpha DNA binding domain.
Detects both the steroid occupied and unoccupied forms of the estrogen receptor (ER) alpha. This does not cross react with ER beta, androgen receptor, progesterone receptor, or glucocorticoid receptor.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 4 ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry 1:20 - 1:100
- Immunohistochemistry-Frozen 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
- Immunofluorescence 10 ug/ml
Blocking usage was reported in scientific literature (PMID: 2360217).
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
|Read Publications using
NB300-560 in the following applications:
Gerbil reactivity reported in scientific literature (PMID: 31753310).
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Dulbecco's PBS with 1 mg/ml BSA
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
**For Western blot QC, 50 ug bovine liver was analyzed. Blocking was in 5% milk in PBST for 1 hour. NB300-560 diluted to 1ug/ml was incubated with blocking buffer for 1 hour RT. Three x 8 minute washes were performed, then secondary antibody added, repeat washes, then ECL reagents used. Film exposure determined positive signal.
Alternate Names for ER alpha/NR3A1 Antibody (33)
- ER alpha
- Estradiol receptor
- estrogen receptor 1
- estrogen receptor alpha delta 3*4,56,7*/819-2 isoform
- estrogen receptor alpha delta 4 +49 isoform
- estrogen receptor alpha delta 4*5,6,7*/654 isoform
- estrogen receptor alpha
- estrogen receptor
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 1
Estrogen Receptor alpha is a 65 kDa protein and a member of the steroid family of nuclear receptors. Estrogen Receptor alpha is a ligand-activated transcription factor that, when bound to estrogen, induces a conformational change that allows dimerization and binding to estrogen response element sequences. When bound to DNA, Estrogen Receptor alpha can positively or negatively regulate gene transcription. Like other steroid hormone receptors, Estrogen Receptors are intracellular proteins. Estrogen Receptors play an important role in regulating mammary gland growth and differentiation. Breast tumors that are ER positive may also show a more favorable response to anti-estrogen therapies
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, S-ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu, Pm, Rb
Applications: WB, ChIP, DB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, IHC, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Rt, Pm, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ch, Ye, Xp(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ER alpha/NR3A1 Antibody (NB300-560). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQs).
I am interested in getting antibodies for ER (estrogen receptor) that would work in flow cytometry. Could you recommend some choices?
- NB300-560 and NBP2-19005 are both validated for detected estrogen receptor in flow cytometry. There are alpha and beta subunits of ER, I am assuming you are looking for the alpha subunit and this is what these antibodies are directed towards.
Do you have data using this clone for flow cytometry? Do you have direct-conjugates for this antibody?
- This antibody has been tested/validated in many applications, including WB, B/N, Flow, GS, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, and IP with a variety of species (Human, Mouse, Rat, Bovine, and Primate); and we guarantee 100% that this antibody will produce the positive results in the validated applications with the tested species. Or we will refund/free replace the antibody. Unfortunately, the lab where the flow experiments were done did not provide us any data, or we would have posted on the webpage. FYI, since it is not uncommon for the hybridoma cell lines, which the respective monoclonal antibodies are produced from, to be licensed out by the inventors' labs, you could find the same ER alpha/NR3A1 Antibody clone# 33, supplied by another supplier, was used in flow with human samples (PMID: 11002266). Since they are the identical antibody clone, the flow data could be the reference fot you if wanting to use NB300-560 in you ongoing flow experiments.
Other Available Formats
Additional ER alpha/NR3A1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ER alpha/NR3A1 Antibody (NB300-560)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ER alpha/NR3A1 Antibody (NB300-560). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ER alpha/NR3A1