DLC1 Antibody Summary
This antibody was developed against Recombinant Protein corresponding to amino acids: RSWEEHVTHWMGQPFNSDDRNTACHHGLVADSLQASMEKDATLNVDRKEKCVSLPDCCHGSELRDFPGRPMGHLSKDVDENDSHEGEDQFLSLEASTETLVHVSDEDNNADLCLTDDKQVLNTQGQ
Specificity of human, rat DLC1 antibody verified on a Protein Array containing target protein plus 383 other non-specific proteins.
Immunogen affinity purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 0.4 ug/ml
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1-4 ug/ml
- Immunohistochemistry 1:2500 - 1:5000
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:2500 - 1:5000
For IHC-Paraffin, HIER pH 6 retrieval is recommended. Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence Fixation Permeabilization: Use PFA/Triton X-100.
Reactivity reported in scientific literature (PMID: 22139079)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS (pH 7.2) and 40% Glycerol
0.02% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for DLC1 Antibody
- ARHGAP7 STARD12 deleted in liver cancer 1 variant 2
- Deleted in liver cancer 1 protein
- deleted in liver cancer 1
- HP protein
- rho GTPase-activating protein 7
- Rho-GTPase-activating protein 7
- Rho-type GTPase-activating protein 7
- StAR-related lipid transfer (START) domain containing 12
- StAR-related lipid transfer protein 12
- START domain-containing protein 12
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Po, Bv, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IP, RNAi
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for DLC1 Antibody (NBP1-88824)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for DLC1 Antibody (NBP1-88824) (0)
There are no reviews for DLC1 Antibody (NBP1-88824).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for DLC1 Antibody (NBP1-88824) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for DLC1 Antibody (NBP1-88824)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to DLC1 Antibody (NBP1-88824). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on DLC1