CXCR4 Antibody (44716) [Alexa Fluor® 700] Summary
3T3 cells transfected with human CXCR4
Detects human CXCR4. It will also react with cells expressing feline CXCR4 but not rat CXCR4.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25-1 ug/10^6 cells
Flow Cytometry: Please use 0.25-1 ug of conjugated antibody per 10e6 cells.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store the unopened product at 2 - 8 °C. Do not use past expiration date.
Supplied 0.2 mg/mL in a saline solution containing BSA and Sodium Azide.
0.09% Sodium Azide
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for CXCR4 Antibody (44716) [Alexa Fluor® 700]
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4
- chemokine (C-X-C motif), receptor 4 (fusin)
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4
- D2S201ESDF-1 receptor
- LESTRCD184 antigen
- Leukocyte-derived seven transmembrane domain receptor
- leukocyte-derived seven-transmembrane-domain receptor
- lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 3
- neuropeptide Y receptor Y3
- seven transmembrane helix receptor
- seven-transmembrane-segment receptor, spleen
- Stromal cell-derived factor 1 receptor
CXCR4 is a G-protein-linked seven transmembrane spanning receptor that binds stromal cell-derived factor-1 (SDF-1). CXCR4 acts as a co-factor for T-cell tropic HIV-1 and -2 viral entry into cells. While primarily a membrane protein, CXCR4 undergoes trafficking and internalization in response to stimulation with phorbol esters and ligand (1). Cytoplasmic and nuclear localization of CXCR4 has been observed in colorectal and renal carcinomas (2,3) and it has been used as the basis of prognosis and metastatic state (3,4,5).
- Orsini, M.J. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274:31076.
- Zagzag, D. et al. (2005) Cancer Res. 65:6178.
- Speetjens, F.M. et al. (2009) Cancer Microenvironment 2:1.
- Wang, L. et al. (2009) Oncology Reports 22:1333.
- Amara, S. et al. (2015) Cancer Biomark. 15:869.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-reported, ICC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Mk
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ICFlow
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Eq, Pm
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready
Publications for CXCR4 Antibody (FAB172N) (0)
There are no publications for CXCR4 Antibody (FAB172N).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CXCR4 Antibody (FAB172N) (0)
There are no reviews for CXCR4 Antibody (FAB172N).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CXCR4 Antibody (FAB172N). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
Which is your best CXCR4 for immunohistochemistry in paraffin tissues? I would like to detect it in paraffin embedded tissues from human breast cancer samples.
- CXCR4 antibody (NB100-74396) is our best selling product among all the CXCR4 antibodies and it has been validated for IHC-P in human cervical carcinoma tissue sections. NB100-74396 has been cited in at least 7 research publications. Additionally, here is a list of all of our CXCR4 antibodies that has been verified in IHC-P in human samples.
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CXCR4 Antibody (FAB172N)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CXCR4 Antibody (FAB172N). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CXCR4.
LAMP2: Protector of the lysosome
LAMP2 belongs to the family of membrane glycoproteins who confer selectins with carbohydrate ligands. LAMP2 has been implicated in tumor cell metastasis, as well as overall protection, maintenance, and adhesion of the lysosome. It appears that LAMP2 m... Read full blog post.
CXCR4 Studies on Neural and Stem Cells
The CXCR4 (C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4) protein is one member of the G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR1) family. As a multipass membrane protein that is found in several tissues, it is the receptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL12/SDF-1. The CXCR4 li... Read full blog post.
Understanding CXCR4 and SDF1
CXCR4 (C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4) is a member of the G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR1) family. It is expressed as a multipass membrane protein in several tissues where it acts as the receptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL12/SDF-1. This ligand in... Read full blog post.