Publications for Chromogranin A Antibody (NBP2-34673IR) (0)
There are no publications for Chromogranin A Antibody (NBP2-34673IR).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Chromogranin A Antibody (NBP2-34673IR) (0)
There are no reviews for Chromogranin A Antibody (NBP2-34673IR).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Chromogranin A Antibody (NBP2-34673IR). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I have following question about antibodies against Chromogranin A. Your products list the species but canine is not included. Does it mean that the products cannot be used on canine tissues?
- When we do not list a species, it means we have not tested an antibody to work with those samples. If we test an antibody and find that it does not work, we will list the species with a minus sign. Unfortunately, we haven't tried these abs on canine tissues and they may work, but we cannot guarantee it. If you would like to purchase one to try, you will be eligible for the Innovators Reward Program.
Additional Chromogranin A Products
Related Products by Gene
, CHROMOGRANIN A
, CHROMOGRANIN B
Bioinformatics Tool for Chromogranin A Antibody (NBP2-34673IR)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Chromogranin A Antibody (NBP2-34673IR). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on Chromogranin A.
Beta Tubulin III and neurogenesis
Beta tubulin III, also known as Tuj-1, is a class III member of the beta tubulin protein family. Beta tubulins are one of two structural components that form our microtubule network. While general tubulins play a role in a wide range of cellular pr... Read full blog post.