CD11b Antibody (908649) [Alexa Fluor® 350] Summary
Chinese hamster ovary cell line CHO-derived recombinant mouse Integrin alpha M beta 2
Phe17-Asn1105 (Integrin alpha M), Gln24-Asn702 (Integrin beta 2)
Accession # NP_032427 (Integrin alpha M) & P11835 (Integrin beta 2)
Detects recombinant mouse CD11b/Integrin alpha M in Western blot.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 0.25-1 ug/10^6 cells
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Protect from light. Do not freeze.
- 12 months from date of receipt, 2 to 8 °C as supplied.
Supplied 0.2 mg/mL in a saline solution containing BSA and Sodium Azide.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for CD11b Antibody (908649) [Alexa Fluor® 350]
- antigen CD11b (p170)
- CD11 antigen-like family member B
- CD11b antigen
- CD11Bintegrin, alpha M (complement component receptor 3, alpha; also known as CD11b(p170), macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide)
- Cell surface glycoprotein MAC-1 subunit alpha
- CR-3 alpha chain
- Integrin alpha M
- integrin alpha-M
- integrin, alpha M (complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit)
- Leukocyte adhesion receptor MO1
- macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide
- neutrophil adherence receptor alpha-M subunit
- Neutrophil adherence receptor
The Integrin family proteins are heterodimeric transmembrane receptors composed of an alpha and a beta subunit. The Integrin alpha M subunit, also known as MAC-1 alpha subunit or CD11b, combines with the Integrin beta 2 subunit (CD18) to form the non-covalent heterodimer Integrin alpha M/ beta 2, also known as MAC-1 and complement receptor type 3 (CR3). Integrin alpha M/ beta 2 is expressed on granulocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells and natural killer cells. Upon activation, alpha M/ beta 2 can bind several ligands (including ICAM-1, fibrinogen, and the C3 complement fragment, C3bi) to mediate phagocyte adhesion, migration and ingestion of complement-opsonized particles (1,2).
- Beller, D.J. et al. (1982) J. Exp. Med. 156:1000.
- Ault, K.A. and T.A. Springer (1981) J. Immunol. 126:359.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, AdBlk, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, AdBlk
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, In vivo, CyTOF-ready
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Publications for CD11b Antibody (FAB11241U) (0)
There are no publications for CD11b Antibody (FAB11241U).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD11b Antibody (FAB11241U) (0)
There are no reviews for CD11b Antibody (FAB11241U).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD11b Antibody (FAB11241U). (Showing 1 - 7 of 7 FAQ).
I am looking for a Mac-1 (microglia cell marker) antibody to do immunostaining with my mouse brain and I checked, you have a lot of antibodies for this biomarker. I don't know which one is the best to be used for immunohistology on mouse brain tissue. Could you please help with this?
- I would recommend NB110-89474. This antibody has been published in 11 scientific articles, including several times in IHC in mouse. As long as CD11b is expressed in your sample, it should work just fine and is backed by our 100% Novus Guarantee.
What types of cells can this CD11b antibody be used as a marker for?
- A study used this CD11b antibody to stain granulocytes in mouse uterine tissue in IHC. CD11b is also expressed on other leukocytes such as monocytes, macrophages, and natural killer cells.
Do you know if this CD11b antibody can be used in CD11b positive cell depletion?
- This particular CD11b antibody is not reccomended for depletion studies due to the preservative used; however, our CD11b antibody NBP1-06650 is offered in a preservative free format and has been validated for blocking.
Looking for a bone marrow macrophage marker can you recommend a CD11b antibody for ICC?
- I would recommend NB110-89474 which is our most popular CD11b antibody and has been validated in ICC and cited in 18 publications.
We need a CD11b antibody for IHC-P on mouse tissue conjugated to FITC, do you have one that will work?
- We have 3 CD11b antibodies for IHC-P and just one CD11 b antibody we offer conjugated to FITC, NB110-89474F.
The protocol says to do enzymatic antigen retrieval before incubating with the CD11b antibody, which enzyme is used?
- The protocol is referencting the PIER method using Proteinase K as the enzyme.
I'm not sure if this will work for me, can I get a free sample of your CD11b antibody to test?
- We don't offer free samples but we do offer this CD11b antibody in a trial size of 0.025 ml at a reduced cost, all antibodies are backed by our 100% guarantee to work in all validated species and applications on the product's web page.