CCL18/PARC Antibody [Biotin] Summary
E. coli-derived recombinant human CCL18/PARC
Accession # P55774
Detects human CCL18/PARC in ELISAs and Western blots. In sandwich ELISAs, less than 0.1% cross-reactivity with recombinant human (rh) HCC‑1, rhMPIF‑1, rhMIP‑1 alpha, recombinant mouse (rm) MIP‑1 alpha, rhMIP‑1 beta, rmMIP‑1 beta, recombinant viral (rv) MIP‑I, rvMIP‑II, and rhMIP‑1δ is observed.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 0.1 ug/mL
- ELISA Capture (Matched Antibody Pair) 2-8 ug/mL
- ELISA Detection (Matched Antibody Pair) 0.1-0.4 ug/mL
- Intracellular Staining by Flow Cytometry 2.5 ug/10^6 cells
- ELISA Standard (Matched Pair)
ELISA Capture: Human CCL18/PARC Antibody (Catalog # MAB394)
ELISA Detection: Human CCL18/PARC Biotinylated Antibody (Catalog # BAF394)
Standard: Recombinant Human CCL18/PARC (Catalog # 394-PA)
Read 4 Reviews rated 4.3 using
BAF394 in the following applications:
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with BSA as a carrier protein.
Reconstitute at 0.2 mg/mL in sterile PBS.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for CCL18/PARC Antibody [Biotin]
- Alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine 1
- AMAC1CC chemokine ligand 18
- AMAC-1Small-inducible cytokine A18
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 18 (pulmonary and activation-regulated)
- DC-CK1CC chemokine PARC
- DCCK1Macrophage inflammatory protein 4
- Dendritic cell chemokine 1
- MIP-4C-C motif chemokine 18
- PARCPulmonary and activation-regulated chemokine
- SCYA18chemokine (C-C), dendritic
- small inducible cytokine A18
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 18, pulmonary andactivation-regulated
CCL18, also known as alternative macrophage activation-associated CC chemokine (AMAC)-1, macrophage inflammatory protein (MIP)-4, and dendritic cell chemokine (DC-CK1), is a novel CC chemokine that is highly homologous to MIP-1 alpha (61% amino acid (aa) sequence identity). CCL18 cDNA encodes an 89 aa residue precursor protein with a 20 aa putative signal peptide that is cleaved to generate a 69 aa residue mature protein which lacks potential glycosylation sites. In vitro,
CCL18 mRNA expression is induced in alternatively activated macrophages by Th2 cytokines such as IL-4, IL-10, and IL-13, and inhibited by IFN‑ gamma. CCL18 mRNA is also expressed by GM-CSF/IL-4-induced monocyte-derived dendritic cells. In vivo,
CCL18 is highly expressed in lung and placenta but is not expressed in epidermal Langerhans cells. Recombinant CCL18 has been shown to chemoattract naive T cells but not monocytes or neutrophils.
- Adema, G. et al. (1997) Nature 387:713.
- Kodelja, V. et al. (1998) J. Immunol. 160:141.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CCL18/PARC Antibody (BAF394) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CCL18/PARC Antibody (BAF394)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CCL18/PARC Antibody (BAF394). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
PTMs for CCL18/PARC Antibody (BAF394)
Learn more about PTMs related to CCL18/PARC Antibody (BAF394).
Blogs on CCL18/PARC