Human APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
The interference of circulating factors of the immune system was evaluated by spiking these proteins at physiologically relevant concentrations into a human APRIL positive serum. There was no crossreactivity detected.
|Standard Curve Range
0.78 - 50.0 ng/mL
The amount of endogenous human APRIL in unspiked serum was subtracted from the spike values.
The overall mean recovery was 76%.
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
This kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for quantitative detection.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Adhesive Films
- Assay Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween 20 and 10% BSA)
- Aluminium pouch(es) with a Microwell Plate coated with polyclonal antibody to human APRIL
- Biotin-Conjugate anti-human APRIL polyclonal antibody
- Human APRIL Standard lyophilized, 100 ng/mL upon reconstitution
- Substrate Solution (tetramethyl-benzidine)
- Wash Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween 20)
- Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid)
- Sample Diluent
Alternate Names for Human APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- A proliferation-inducing ligand
- CD256 antigen
- TNF- and APOL-related leukocyte expressed ligand 2
- TNF-related death ligand 1
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 13
- tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 13
- tumor necrosis factor-like protein ZTNF2
- tumor necrosis factor-related death ligand-1
APRIL (A Proliferation-Inducing Ligand) is a member of the tumor necrosis factor family. APRIL shows high levels of expression in tumors of different origin and low level of expression in normal cells. APRIL shares two TNF receptor family members, TACI and BCMA with another TNF homolog, BlyS/BAFF both of which have been reported to play a role in autoimmune disease and cancer. APRIL appears to play a role in T-independent type II antigen responses and T cell survival, but can also induce proliferation/survival of non lymphoid cells. Local production of APRIL was found in arthritic joints of patients with inflammatory arthritis. Biologically active BlyS/BAFF and APRIL heterotrimers are expressed in patients with systemic immune based rheumatic diseases. A soluble form of the high affinity BCMA receptor has been shown to inhibit the proliferative activity of APRIL in vitro, thus decreasing tumor cell proliferation, while APRIL-transfected cells show an increased rate of tumor growth very directly, suggesting that APRIL is implicated in the regulation of tumor cell growth.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, IHC
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Applications: WB, ELISA
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ChIP, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, In vitro, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), Flow-CS, Flow-IC
Applications: Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow
Species: Hu, Mu, Ca
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Publications for APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (NBP1-82419) (0)
There are no publications for APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (NBP1-82419).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (NBP1-82419) (0)
There are no reviews for APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (NBP1-82419).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (NBP1-82419) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (NBP1-82419)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to APRIL/TNFSF13 ELISA Kit (NBP1-82419). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on APRIL/TNFSF13