TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit Summary
|Standard Curve Range
0.08 - 5.0 ng/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
The human sTNF-R (60 kDa) ELISA is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative detection of human sTNF-R (60 kDa)
- Aluminium pouch(es) with a Microwell Plate coated with monoclonal polyclonal antibody to human sTNF-R (60 kDa)
- HRP-Conjugate anti-human sTNF-R (60 kDa) monoclonal antibody
- Human sTNF-R (60 kDa) Standard, 10 ng/mL upon dilution
- Control high, lyophilized
- Control low, lyophilized
- Assay Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween 20 and 10% BSA)
- Wash Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween 20)
- Substrate Solution (tetramethyl-benzidine)
- Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid)
- Adhesive Films
Colored dyes for optional use with this kit are available and will be provided free of charge upon request. Please refer to catalog number NBP2-41404.
Alternate Names for TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit
- CD120a antigen
- tumor necrosis factor binding protein 1
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1
- tumor necrosis factor receptor 1A isoform beta
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1A
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A
- tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type I
- tumor necrosis factor-alpha receptor
TNF-receptors have been demonstrated on a wide variety of human somatic cells including fibroblasts, endothelial cells, adipocytes, liver membranes, granulocytes and several tumor cell lines. Based on gel filtration experiments the receptor appears to be a complex of different proteins with a molecular weight of 350 kDa. In a variety of cell lines two different types of TNF receptors with 75-80 and 55-60 kDa respectively have been identified. The cDNAs encoding the two different TNF receptors have been cloned. The exact mechanism of signal transduction after binding of TNF to the receptor is still unclear. The extracellular fragment of the 60 kDa TNF receptor, with a molecular mass of about 30 kDa was purified, partially sequenced, and the respective cDNA was cloned. This TNF binding protein is liberated from the intact molecule by proteolytic cleavage and comprises most of the extracellular portion of the receptor, including all three N-glycosylation sites. The present assay provides a simple, rapid, and highly sensitive method for the determination of soluble TNF-R (60 kDa) levels in body fluids or cell culture supernatants. This assay will help to clarify the possible diagnostic and prognostic value of circulating sTNF-R (60 kDa) in various neoplastic and inflammatory diseases.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, S-ELISA
Applications: Flow, IHC, Neut
Applications: WB, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, PLA, S-ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, Neut
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv, Ca, Ch, Xp
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit (NBP1-83738) (0)
There are no publications for TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit (NBP1-83738).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit (NBP1-83738) (0)
There are no reviews for TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit (NBP1-83738).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit (NBP1-83738) (0)
Additional TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit Products
Related Products by Gene
, TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR ALPHA
Bioinformatics Tool for TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit (NBP1-83738)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TNF RI/TNFRSF1A ELISA Kit (NBP1-83738). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TNF RI/TNFRSF1A