Publications for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-34703AF405) (0)
There are no publications for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-34703AF405).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-34703AF405) (0)
There are no reviews for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-34703AF405).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-34703AF405). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
I need to know about TNF-alpha antibody kits for mice.
- We currently have two TNFalpha ELISA kits specific for mouse: catalog numbers KA0257 and NBP1-92670.
I would like to ask you for help. I need an antibody for Elisa to detect human TNF alpha in a supernatant from a cell culture (meaning supernatant after centrifugation of collected cell suspension from a plate well). Which of your antibodies against human tnf alpha would be suitable? I would like to buy only the primary antibody.
- I would recommend catalog number NBP1-67821 or NB600-587; however, a full list of our anti-human TNF alpha antibodies suitable for use in ELISA can be found using this link.
I am interested in a TNF alpha antibody, cross reactive for human, rat and mouse (host species: rabbit). Could your product NBP1-19532 be used in western blotting applications? Or do you have a similar product in your catalog which could fit with my request?
- The antibody you mention, NBP1-19532, has not yet been validated in Western blot. I would instead recommend either NBP1-67821 or NB600-587. These are both rabbit polyclonal antibodies that cross-reacts with human, mouse and rat and have been used in Western blotting.
Can your TNF-alpha products be used to treat TBI victims and therefore avoid the perispinal injections with Enbrel?
- I am very sorry, but all of our products are for scientific research use only, and none are intended or approved for use in humans.
Additional TNF-alpha Products
Related Products by Gene
, TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR ALPHA
Bioinformatics Tool for TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-34703AF405)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TNF-alpha Antibody (NBP2-34703AF405). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TNF-alpha.
cIAP2 - balancing cell death and cell survival
The inhibitor of apoptosis proteins (IAPs) are important regulators of cell death and inflammation. The cellular inhibitor of apoptosis protein 2 (cIAP2) contains three Baculovirus IAP repeat (BIR) domains, a Ubiquitin associated (UBA) domain, and... Read full blog post.
CD86 - I work in tandem with CD80
CD86 belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily of proteins that drive innate and adaptive immune responses. It is an 80kD co-stimulatory molecule for the priming and activation of naive and memory T-cells, respectively. CD86 is expressed on activated... Read full blog post.