TNF-alpha Antibody (GMO1-17A2) [DyLight 650] Summary
Made to Human TNF ALPHA
Type II membrane protein. Also exists as an extracellular soluble form.
TNF ALPHA (GMO1-17A2)
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries. This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for TNF-alpha Antibody (GMO1-17A2) [DyLight 650]
- APC1 protein
- TNF, monocyte-derived
- TNFATNF, macrophage-derived
- TNFSF2TNF superfamily, member 2
- tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2)
- tumor necrosis factor alpha
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2
- tumor necrosis factor
- tumor necrosis factor-alpha
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Rb
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC-P
Applications: WB, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for TNF-alpha Antibody (NB100-63022C) (0)
There are no publications for TNF-alpha Antibody (NB100-63022C).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TNF-alpha Antibody (NB100-63022C) (0)
There are no reviews for TNF-alpha Antibody (NB100-63022C).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TNF-alpha Antibody (NB100-63022C). (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 FAQ).
I need to know about TNF-alpha antibody kits for mice.
- We currently have two TNFalpha ELISA kits specific for mouse: catalog numbers KA0257 and NBP1-92670.
I would like to ask you for help. I need an antibody for Elisa to detect human TNF alpha in a supernatant from a cell culture (meaning supernatant after centrifugation of collected cell suspension from a plate well). Which of your antibodies against human tnf alpha would be suitable? I would like to buy only the primary antibody.
- I would recommend catalog number NBP1-67821 or NB600-587; however, a full list of our anti-human TNF alpha antibodies suitable for use in ELISA can be found using this link.
I am interested in a TNF alpha antibody, cross reactive for human, rat and mouse (host species: rabbit). Could your product NBP1-19532 be used in western blotting applications? Or do you have a similar product in your catalog which could fit with my request?
- The antibody you mention, NBP1-19532, has not yet been validated in Western blot. I would instead recommend either NBP1-67821 or NB600-587. These are both rabbit polyclonal antibodies that cross-reacts with human, mouse and rat and have been used in Western blotting.
Can your TNF-alpha products be used to treat TBI victims and therefore avoid the perispinal injections with Enbrel?
- I am very sorry, but all of our products are for scientific research use only, and none are intended or approved for use in humans.
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for TNF-alpha Antibody (NB100-63022C)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TNF-alpha Antibody (NB100-63022C). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TNF-alpha.