Publications for TBK1 Antibody (NBP2-55777) (0)
There are no publications for TBK1 Antibody (NBP2-55777).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TBK1 Antibody (NBP2-55777) (0)
There are no reviews for TBK1 Antibody (NBP2-55777).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TBK1 Antibody (NBP2-55777). (Showing 1 - 6 of 6 FAQ).
What is the exact sequence this TBK1 antibody recognizes?
- The exact epitope of this TBK1 antibody is unknown because we do not perform epitope mapping. This TBK1 antibody was made against a synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 563-577 of human TBK1.
I'm using NAX (TBK1 antibody) why is my band different from the predicted molecular weight?
- While this TBK1 antibody is typically observed around 83 kDA variations including PTMs, relative charges and other experimental factors can affect where the band is observed.
We are looking to use your TBK1 antibody in simple western but need a good loading control also validated in simple western, which would you recommend?
- Our alpha tubulin loading control antibody (NB100-690) would be a good choice to use with the TBK1 antibody; it detects around 55 kDa and is validated in simple western.
Is there a smaller size of your TBK1 antibody?
- This TBK1 antibody is offered in a smaller 0.025 mg size.
Are there any publications where this TBK1 antibody was used in western blot for mouse?
- This TBK1 antibody was cited in a study looking at the relation between loss of TBK1 activity and increased susceptibility to LPS induced lethality. PMID 20651301
Cant this TBK1 antibody be conjugated to PE for FLOW?
- Although it has not been validated for flow we do offer this TBK1 antibody as a PE conjugate. If you would like to test in FLOW you may want to take advantage of our innovator's reward program.
Other Available Formats
Additional TBK1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for TBK1 Antibody (NBP2-55777)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TBK1 Antibody (NBP2-55777). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TBK1.