Publications for SLC4A4 Antibody (NBP2-32020) (0)
There are no publications for SLC4A4 Antibody (NBP2-32020).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for SLC4A4 Antibody (NBP2-32020) (0)
There are no reviews for SLC4A4 Antibody (NBP2-32020).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for SLC4A4 Antibody (NBP2-32020). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
Have any of your SLC4A4 antibodies been tested for use in IHC?
- The SLC4A4 antibodies have not been tested, or validated in IHC at this time. We will guarantee all listed applications and species. Should you wish to test in this new application, we would recommend our <a href="http://www.novusbio.com/support/innovators-reward.html" target="_self">Innovators Reward Program</a>. Under the terms of this program, you are eligible for a full credit of the price of this antibody in exchange for your data on IHC use. Eligibility for the credit is regardless of positive or negative results, as the data is still useful.
Can I use this Ab for FACS? Or do you have some other Abs of SLC4a4(isotype1) recommend?
- Our SLC4A4 antibody with catalogue number NBP2-32020 has not yet been evaluated for its suitability for FACS, and has only been tested for IHC with paraffin-embedded samples to date. We do not currently have an antibody to SLS4A4 that has been validated for FACS.
Additional SLC4A4 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, GLUTATHIONE TRANSFERASE
, SODIUM BICARBONATE COTRANSPORTER
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC4A4 Antibody (NBP2-32020)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC4A4 Antibody (NBP2-32020). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on SLC4A4