S100A8 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
S100A8 293T Cell Transient Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 60mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 5% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
The exact concentration of the protein of interest cannot be determined for overexpression lysates. Please contact technical support for more information.
This product is useful for Western Blot.
Lysate Details for S100A8
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for S100A8 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- Calgranulin A
- Calprotectin L1L subunit
- Cystic fibrosis antigen
- Leukocyte L1 complex light chain
- Migration inhibitory factor-related protein 8
- MRP8S100 calcium binding protein A8 (calgranulin A)
- protein S100-A8
- S100 calcium binding protein A8
- S100 calcium-binding protein A8 (calgranulin A)
- S100 calcium-binding protein A8
- Urinary stone protein band A
Plasmid: pCMV-S100A8 full length; Host Cell: 293T
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Ch
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Bv
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Species: Hu, Mu, Ch
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), ICC, ICFlow, Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Applications: Flow, ICC
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IP
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for S100A8 Lysate (H00006279-T01) (0)
There are no publications for S100A8 Lysate (H00006279-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for S100A8 Lysate (H00006279-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for S100A8 Lysate (H00006279-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for S100A8 Lysate (H00006279-T01). (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 FAQ).
Have any of your MRP8 antibodies been tested for use in neutralization, or blocking assays, on human samples?
- Unfortunately at this time we have not tested, or received customer feedback on our MMP8 antibodies for use in blocking or neutralizing assays. If you were planning on testing any of our MMP8 antibodies for neutralizing or blocking capabilities, we would recommend our Innovator’s Reward Program. Under the terms of this program we would be happy to provide a credit for a free vial in exchange for new data on this previously untested or reported application. Please submit this data in the form of an online review. Additional Innovators Reward Program information can be found using this link.
We would like to stain paraffin embedded human intestinal tissue for Calprotectin. One question will be which cells express the majority of Calprotectin - invading neutrophils vs epithelium for example. The antibody list you provide is quite extensive. Which antibody would you recommend for our purpose? Which tissue would you recommend as positive control.
- Nine of our antibodies to Calprotectin have been validated for IHC-P with human tissue, and you can see all of these products. A number of our IHC images were generated using human spleen samples, and as such this may be a good choice of a positive control tissue. We do sell a human spleen slide product, which is suitable for IHC-P. Unfortunately I do not have an in-depth knowledge of Calprotectin, however the image shown for our antibody with catalogue number NBP1-02826 demonstrates clear staining of neutrophils. The following paper also suggests that the protein is abundant in neutrophils: PMID 11435495.
Additional S100A8 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for S100A8 Lysate (H00006279-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to S100A8 Lysate (H00006279-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on S100A8