DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody [Unconjugated] Summary
Mouse myeloma cell line NS0-derived recombinant human DNAM-1/CD226
Accession # Q15762
Detects human DNAM-1/CD226 in direct ELISAs and Western blots.
<0.10 EU per 1 μg of the antibody by the LAL method.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 0.1 ug/mL
- Neutralization 0.5-1.5 ug/mL
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
|Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with Trehalose. *Small pack size (SP) is supplied as a 0.2 µm filtered solution in PBS.
Reconstitute at 0.2 mg/mL in sterile PBS.
This product is produced by and ships from R&D Systems, Inc., a Bio-Techne brand.
Alternate Names for DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody [Unconjugated]
- CD226 antigenplatelet and T cell activation antigen 1
- CD226 molecule
- DNAM1adhesion glycoprotein
- DNAM-1DNAX accessory molecule-1
- DNAX accessory molecule 1
- T lineage-specific activation antigen 1 antigen
DNAX accessory molecule-1 (DNAM-1), also known as CD226, is a 65 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein in the immunoglobulin superfamily (1). Mature human DNAM-1 contains a 236 amino acid (aa) extracellular domain (ECD) with two Ig-like C2-set domains and a 61 aa cytoplasmic region that contains motifs for binding PDZ domains and band 4.1 family proteins (1, 2). Within the ECD, human DNAM-1 shares 50% and 52% aa sequence identity with mouse and rat DNAM-1, respectively. DNAM-1 is expressed on multiple lymphoid and myeloid cells and interacts with CD155/PVR and Nectin-2/CD112 (3, 4). Ligation of DNAM-1 promotes the activation of NK cells, CD8+ T cells, and mast cells (2‑6), dendritic cell maturation, megakaryocyte and activated platelet adhesion to vascular endothelial cells, and monocyte extravasation; it inhibits the forrmation of osteoclasts (7‑10). Platelet-endothelium interactions mediated by DNAM-1 enable the metastasis of tumor cells to the lung (11). In activated, but not in resting NK, T, and mast cells, the cis association of DNAM-1 with CD18 contributes to the tyrosine and serine phosphorylation of DNAM-1 during activation (6, 9, 12‑14).
- Fuchs, A. and M. Colonna (2006) Semin. Cancer Biol. 16:359.
- Shibuya, A. et al. (1996) Immunity 4:573.
- Bottino, C. et al. (2003) J. Exp. Med. 198:557.
- Tahara-Hanaoka, S. et al. (2004) Int. Immunol. 16:533.
- Dardalhon, V. et al. (2005) J. Immunol. 175:1558.
- Bachelet, I. et al. (2006) J. Biol. Chem. 281:27190.
- Reymond, N. et al. (2004) J. Exp. Med. 199:1331.
- Kakehi, S. et al. (2007) Mol. Cell. Biochem. 301:209.
- Kojima, H. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278:36748.
- Tahara-Hanaoka, S. et al. (2006) Blood 107:1491.
- Morimoto, K. et al. (2007) Oncogene July 16 epub.
- Shibuya, K. et al. (1999) Immunity 11:615.
- Shibuya, K. et al. (2003) J. Exp. Med. 198:1829.
- Shibuya, A. et al. (1998) J. Immunol. 166:1671.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, CostimT, CyTOF-ready, Neut
Applications: WB, Simple Western, IHC, ICC
Applications: Flow, AdBlk, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, AgAct, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: Flow, IP, CyTOF-ready
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, CyTOF-ready
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Rt, Ze
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, PAGE
Applications: Flow, Block, CyTOF-ready
Applications: Flow, IHC-Fr, IP, B/N
Applications: WB, B/N
Publications for DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody (AF666) (0)
There are no publications for DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody (AF666).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody (AF666) (0)
There are no reviews for DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody (AF666).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody (AF666) (0)
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody (AF666)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to DNAM-1/CD226 Antibody (AF666). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on DNAM-1/CD226