Publications for CREB Antibody (NBP1-90364) (0)
There are no publications for CREB Antibody (NBP1-90364).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CREB Antibody (NBP1-90364) (0)
There are no reviews for CREB Antibody (NBP1-90364).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CREB Antibody (NBP1-90364). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
May I know which creb1 antibody is good for ChIP? I found a paper using your rabbit polyclonal creb1 antibody for ChIP but they didn't indicate the catalog number.
- We are not aware of any of our Creb1 antibodies being used in ChIP at this time. If you can provide us with the PMID of the paper you are referring to I can contact the author. Otherwise, you can use our Innovators Reward Program to try an antibody in a novel species and application.
Additional CREB Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, PROTEIN KINASE A
Bioinformatics Tool for CREB Antibody (NBP1-90364)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CREB Antibody (NBP1-90364). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CREB.
Exploring the Many Roles of PGC-1 alpha
The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma, co-activator 1 (PGC-1 alpha or PPARGC1A) gene encodes a 91 kDa nuclear protein that acts as a transcriptional co-activator involved in energy metabolism. Interaction with PPAR gamma allows it to in... Read full blog post.