CD69 Antibody (FN50) Summary
The immunogen for this antibody was CD69.
Protein A or G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Flow Cytometry 1:10-1:1000
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
PBS (pH 7.2)
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein A or G purified
Alternate Names for CD69 Antibody (FN50)
- activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69)
- Activation inducer molecule
- CD69 antigen (p60, early T-cell activation antigen)
- CD69 antigen
- CD69 molecule
- CLEC2CC-type lectin domain family 2 member C
- C-type lectin domain family 2, member C
- early activation antigen CD69
- early lymphocyte activation antigen
- Early T-cell activation antigen p60
- Leukocyte surface antigen Leu-23
The FN50 monoclonal antibody reacts with human CD69, also known as very early activation antigen (VEA). CD69 is approximately 30 kDa and is expressed on the cell-surface as a disulfide-linked dimer. CD69 is rapidly upregulated upon activation and expressed on lymphocytes, monocytes and platelets.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Applications: WB, AgAct
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-IC
Publications for CD69 Antibody (NBP1-43387) (0)
There are no publications for CD69 Antibody (NBP1-43387).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD69 Antibody (NBP1-43387) (0)
There are no reviews for CD69 Antibody (NBP1-43387).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD69 Antibody (NBP1-43387) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional Array Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CD69 Antibody (NBP1-43387)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD69 Antibody (NBP1-43387). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD69