CD69 Antibody (15B5G2) [DyLight 650] Summary
Amino acids 103-199 of human CD69 were used as the immunogen for the antibody.
Protein G purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
DyLight 650 (A=652, E=672)
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein G purified
- Western Blot
This product reacts with Human.
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Alternate Names for CD69 Antibody (15B5G2) [DyLight 650]
- activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69)
- Activation inducer molecule
- CD69 antigen (p60, early T-cell activation antigen)
- CD69 antigen
- CD69 molecule
- CLEC2CC-type lectin domain family 2 member C
- C-type lectin domain family 2, member C
- early activation antigen CD69
- early lymphocyte activation antigen
- Early T-cell activation antigen p60
- Leukocyte surface antigen Leu-23
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, S-ELISA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Applications: Flow, Func, In vitro, In vivo, Flow-CS
Applications: WB, Flow, AgAct
Applications: WB, Flow, Func, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rb(-)
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Publications for CD69 Antibody (NBP2-25242C) (0)
There are no publications for CD69 Antibody (NBP2-25242C).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD69 Antibody (NBP2-25242C) (0)
There are no reviews for CD69 Antibody (NBP2-25242C).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD69 Antibody (NBP2-25242C) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional CD69 Antibody (15B5G2) [DyLight 650] Products
Related Products by Gene
, CD69 ANTIGEN
Bioinformatics Tool for CD69 Antibody (NBP2-25242C)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD69 Antibody (NBP2-25242C). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD69