CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (hu5c8 (Ruplizumab)) [DyLight 350] Summary
Recombinant Monoclonal Antibody.
The antibody binds to CD40L with an IC50 of 0.845 ug/ml.
Protein A purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot
- Flow Cytometry
Optimal dilution of this antibody should be experimentally determined.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
50mM Sodium Borate
0.05% Sodium Azide
Protein A purified
Dylight (R) is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries. This conjugate is made on demand. Actual recovery may vary from the stated volume of this product. The volume will be greater than or equal to the unit size stated on the datasheet.
Alternate Names for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (hu5c8 (Ruplizumab)) [DyLight 350]
- CD154 antigen
- CD40 antigen ligand
- CD40 Ligand
- T-B cell-activating molecule
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- TNF-related activation protein
- TRAPtumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Po
Applications: Flow, IHC, IHC-Fr, IF
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, KO
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Applications: WB, AgAct
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Av
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, CyTOF-ready, Flow-CS
Publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP2-52678UV) (0)
There are no publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP2-52678UV).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP2-52678UV) (0)
There are no reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP2-52678UV).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP2-52678UV). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for paired ABs for use in detecting CD40L (rat) by ELISA. Do you have such a reagent(s) available?
- Unfortunately we currently do not have any CD40 Ligand antibody pairs that have been validated in Rat. The only antibody pairs we offer for CD40L are validated in Human. I apologize for this inconvenience. If you would be interested in testing one of our products in Rat I'd like to invite you to participate in our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.
Other Available Formats
Additional CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP2-52678UV)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NBP2-52678UV). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5