CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (2A3) Summary
recombinant human soluble CD40 Ligand / TRAP Analog conjugates with BSA.
Human recombinant sCD40L
Protein A purified
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
- Western Blot 1:100-1:2000
- Sandwich ELISA 1:100-1:2000
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay for detection of native sCD40L in human serum
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
PBS (pH 7.4)
0.09% Sodium Azide
Protein A purified
Alternate Names for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (2A3)
- CD154 antigen
- CD40 antigen ligand
- CD40 Ligand
- T-B cell-activating molecule
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- TNF-related activation protein
- TRAPtumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
CD40 ligand (CD40L) is a 33 kDa type II membrane glycoprotein expressed mainly on the cell surface of activated T lymphocytes, but also exists as a soluble form extracellularly. CD40L is the ligand for CD40, a member of the TNF superfamily, which is expressed on the cell surface of B cells, macrophages/monocytes, dendritic cells, vascular endothelial cells, and epithelial cells. CD40L plays an important role in B cell proliferation, antibody class switching, modulation of apoptosis in the germinal center through interaction with B cells expressing CD40, and activation of CD4+ T cells. Mutation within the CD40L gene is linked to hyper IgM syndrome, an X linked immunodeficiency disease that is characterized by elevated level of serum IgM and decreased level of other isotypes
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: Flow, Func, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ICC
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, Flow-IC
Applications: Flow, IHC, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap), ELISA(Det), Neut, ELISA(Sta)
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, KO
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv, Eq
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC
Applications: WB, AgAct
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, CyTOF-ready, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, CyTOF-ready, Flow-CS
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, CyTOF-ready
Publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-73095) (0)
There are no publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-73095).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-73095) (0)
There are no reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-73095).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-73095). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for paired ABs for use in detecting CD40L (rat) by ELISA. Do you have such a reagent(s) available?
- Unfortunately we currently do not have any CD40 Ligand antibody pairs that have been validated in Rat. The only antibody pairs we offer for CD40L are validated in Human. I apologize for this inconvenience. If you would be interested in testing one of our products in Rat I'd like to invite you to participate in our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.
Positive Control Lysate(s)
Additional CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-73095)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Antibody (NB100-73095). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5