CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Overexpression Lysate (Native) Summary
The lysate was created in HEK293T cells, using plasmid ID RC210004 and based on accession number NM_000074. The protein contains a C-terminal DDK tag.
Homo sapiens CD40 ligand (CD40LG), mRNA.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
This product is intended for use as a positive control in Western Blot, with an expected band ~35 kDa. You will receive the lysate (100ug), and an empty vector negative control (100 ug).
Disclaimer note: The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
Lysate Details for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5
HEK293T cells in 10-cm dishes were transiently transfected with a non-lipid polymer transfection reagent specially designed and manufactured for large volume DNA transfection. Transfected cells were cultured for 48hrs before collection. The cells were lysed in modified RIPA buffer (25mM Tris-HCl pH7.6, 150mM NaCl, 1% NP-40, 1mM EDTA, 1xProteinase inhibitor cocktail mix, 1mM PMSF and 1mM Na3VO4, and then centrifuged to clarify the lysate. Protein concentration was measured by BCA protein assay kit.This product is manufactured by and sold under license from OriGene Technologies and its use is limited solely for research purposes.
Alternate Names for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Overexpression Lysate (Native)
- CD154 antigen
- CD40 antigen ligand
- CD40 ligand
- T-B cell-activating molecule
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- TNF-related activation protein
- TRAPtumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper-IgM syndrome)
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 5
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: WB, AgAct
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Rb
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Po, Bv
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Applications: WB, Flow, AgAct
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Cell Depl, InhibTFunc
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, Flow-CS
Species: Hu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Lysate (NBL1-08949) (0)
There are no publications for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Lysate (NBL1-08949).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Lysate (NBL1-08949) (0)
There are no reviews for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Lysate (NBL1-08949).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Lysate (NBL1-08949). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for paired ABs for use in detecting CD40L (rat) by ELISA. Do you have such a reagent(s) available?
- Unfortunately we currently do not have any CD40 Ligand antibody pairs that have been validated in Rat. The only antibody pairs we offer for CD40L are validated in Human. I apologize for this inconvenience. If you would be interested in testing one of our products in Rat I'd like to invite you to participate in our Innovators Reward Program. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.
Additional CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Products
Related Products by Gene
Bioinformatics Tool for CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Lysate (NBL1-08949)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5 Lysate (NBL1-08949). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CD40 Ligand/TNFSF5