Publications for CAT1 Antibody (NBP1-90066) (0)
There are no publications for CAT1 Antibody (NBP1-90066).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CAT1 Antibody (NBP1-90066) (0)
There are no reviews for CAT1 Antibody (NBP1-90066).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CAT1 Antibody (NBP1-90066). (Showing 1 - 3 of 3 FAQ).
Will these antibodies react with the mouse Slc7a1 receptor for purposes of immunocytochemistry or immunohistochemistry? If yes, do you have any images you can send for examples of its application?
- NBP1-59857 has been validated for Western blot in human and pig tissue. NBP1-90066 has been validated for use in IHC-Paraffin in human tissue. We cannot guarantee that either of these antibodies will work in mouse IHC or ICC, however if you'd be interested in testing one of these antibodies in mouse IHC or ICC our Innovator's Rewards program may be of interest to you. Through this program if you complete an online review with image, detailing your positive or negative results we will send you a discount voucher for 100% of the purchase price of the reviewed product.
What is the amino acid sequence and species of the immunogen?
- The immunogen sequence for NBP1-59857 is LGFIMVSGFVKGSVKNWQLTEEDFGNTSGRLCLN of the human protein. The epitope recognized by NBP1-90066 maps to the antigen sequence: QPNLVYQMASTSDELDPADQNELASTNDSQLGFLPEAEMFSLKTILSPKNMEPSKISGLIV of the human protein.
Are you aware of any publications that have used these specific Abs? If yes, could you supply any relevant references?
- There are currently no product specific references associated with either one of these antibodies.
Additional CAT1 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CAT1 Antibody (NBP1-90066)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CAT1 Antibody (NBP1-90066). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CAT1