Publications for STEAP2 Antibody (NBP1-83100) (0)
There are no publications for STEAP2 Antibody (NBP1-83100).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for STEAP2 Antibody (NBP1-83100) (0)
There are no reviews for STEAP2 Antibody (NBP1-83100).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for STEAP2 Antibody (NBP1-83100). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for an antibody of STEAP2 and find that there are 3 different STEAP2 antisera on the product list. But the information of antigen is not very clear for these products. Because STEAP2 has several isoforms, I wonder if you can clarify which isoform can be detected by each antibody. I will appreciate it if you can tell me the peptide sequence of each antigen.
- We have four STEAP2 antibodies and typically if the immunogen is not provided on the datasheet than it is deemed proprietary by the lab and cannot be provided. For catalog number NBP1-83100 however the immunogen is EYLASLFPDSLIVKGFNVVSAWALQLGPKD ASRQVYICSNNIQARQQVIELARQLNFIPI DLGSLSSAREIE For the other products I would have to get in touch with the lab to see if it could detect isoform 1 or 2. I can also inquire if they can provide a range it targets in if that would be useful. Typically though if it is indicated as C-terminal it will be within the last 50 amino acids. Was there a particular species or isoform you were interested in?
Additional STEAP2 Antibody Products
Related Products by Gene
, TNF-RELATED APOPTOSIS-INDUCING LIGAND
Bioinformatics Tool for STEAP2 Antibody (NBP1-83100)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to STEAP2 Antibody (NBP1-83100). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on STEAP2